Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
4 kids in her I'm not mad:whoo: but for the show we know he also goes a bit crazy with the blood so that's not a good idea:mjlol:. Plus it's gotdamn demon blood he's drinking :deadmanny:
To be fair that was Season 1-5 Sam where is power levels couldn't handle all that demon blood. Season 12 Sam power levels is at infinity plus they got God, Crowley, Rowena, and Cas to help his body sustain it. It may be the very thing that could kill Lucifer once and for all

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
To be fair that was Season 1-5 Sam where is power levels couldn't handle all that demon blood. Season 12 Sam power levels is at infinity plus they got God, Crowley, Rowena, and Cas to help his body sustain it. It may be the very thing that could kill Lucifer once and for all
Ehhh I'm pretty sure everyone including Sam would prefer that he not go down that road again. God left anyway but I do agree that Sam maybe the only one strong enough to fight him off.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I was worried for a second there at the end . But I have a feeling mama Winchester is gonna end up destroying those boys and we might end up with beast mode versions of them.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
iron-man-o-1_zps2swoxfw0.gif

IN! For the Brothers of Destruction :blessed: