Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
How can you go from from God & his sister to Man of Letters this feels like a step back.
What the hell is the Man of Letters going to do to Sam & Dean they done been through every cot damm
situation imaginable and always find away to beat the odds
:dwillhuh:Amara brought back momma Winchester how the hell she do that
Will God and his sister ever return
Where the hell is Dean
Sam is going to be on the blink of death but will be save somehow but by who
Where did shorty send Cas to
Looks like supernatural isn't ending anytime soon crazy it was post to end after season 5 and we are going on season 12
I swear if they pull some bullshyt to make it that the Men of Letters know some lore that's stronger than God or Amara imma be pissed.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok just finished it... It wasnt a bad finale but the men of letters elders getting involved when sam and dean was basically dealing with all that bullshyt pisses me off. upper management can fukk off for all I care... :birdman:

I was expecting amara to at least clone herself and stay around to be dean's side bytch... :lolbron:

Was not expecting Amara to ressurect Mary from the dead.... :gladbron:

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 5 was Goat!:ufdup: Swan Song was perfect :ufdup:
Nah you misunderstood. Season 5 was great up until that lackluster finale just like this season was great up until this lackluster finale.

You can't keep building up to these finales and when the big showdown happens, you cop out with some love conquers all crap. Admittedly swan song did this better. But you mean to tell me all it took was a 1 minute conversation from some old lady and a two minute conversation from Dean to convince Amara. She didn't learn the basics from all the souls she took all season. Something so simple as forgiveness was beyond her until Dean said it. Nah. I mean if all she needed this whole time was a good talking to then why'd we watch a whole season of her destroying sh*t. Basically what they did last episode with lucifer and God is what they needed to do with amara and God and none of this would have happen. It was too simple a solution.

Then the men of letters garbage London division. Now they wanna step in. Not plausible. Even the chick said it leviathans, archangels, the apocalypse, death dying, Amara being around all season and it's only when the sun dims that you think it's time to get involved. Smfh. There's no rational explanation for that Bc we've seen they were willing to let the world end 10x over before intervening.

I thought this was a great season until these last two episodes where they pacified God to being a simple human without a backbone. Sam and dean have actually fought each other to save one another but God is sitting back the whole time eating and doing nothing but complain that it's his sister.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
lisaberry.jpg

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Finale was :scust:

From God to Men Of Letters:dame:
I'm saying tho, Sam was looking at that bytch like is you serious :dahell:

I just been through hell with God's sister and my brother just blew himself up (so he thinks) I ain't thinking about no fukking Men of Letters :childplease:
bytch go ahead and shoot me and kill me, death ain't the worst thing on this planet at this point after all I fukking seen. FOH

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Season 3 is not a top 5 season. Season 3 was the season the writers block hit and nothing happened until the last 2 episodes. Not to mention Bela :scust:

It does have probably the strongest MOTW episode ever(Mystery Spot) and it has a top 5 finale. But you could def tell they wanted to do a lot more with that season then they were able to cause of the writers strike. It's not a bad season by any mean. But I cant put it top 5. It might be top 6-7.
WTF was wrong with Bella? If I remember correctly, it was only irrational female fans that hated Bella & Ruby back in Season 3.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
WTF was wrong with Bella? If I remember correctly, it only irrational female fans that hated Bella & Ruby back in Season 3.

I don't dislike Bela for the reasons the Female fans did(They hated Bela and Ruby cause they were causing frictions in the brother's relationship)

I disliked Bela cause she served literally no purpose and her entire storyline was wrapped up in one episode because of the writer's strike.

Ruby Mystery Spot and the finale are literally the only highlights of Season 3. Again it's not a bad season(Season 7) But it's not touching the peak seasons of this series(4/5/11/8/2)

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I can't even remember all the seasons anymore, but the top 5 are the first 5 in order except 4 is in front.Then you work your way Down from the past few with 6 behind 11 and 7 dead last. So 4,5,3,2,11,10,6,9,8,7

I think

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I can't even remember all the seasons anymore, but the top 5 are the first 5 in order except 4 is in front.Then you work your way Down from the past few with 6 behind 11 and 7 dead last. So 4,5,3,2,11,10,6,9,8,7

I think

Season 8 is a top 5 season my guy.

Lucifer confirmed for Season 12 but with a new vessel. Super sad to see Mark won't be back. He was the goat Lucifer. Also looks like Cas is getting back to season 4 Cas(About time) And they admitted they can't "Top"
God so Season 12 is going back to basics with good ol fashion horror stories :blessed:

Supernatural @ Comic-Con: Sam and Dean's New Vulnerability, Lucifer vs. Cas and 'Old-Fashioned Horror Stories'

Supernatural @ Comic-Con: Sam and Dean's New Vulnerability, Lucifer vs. Cas and 'Old-Fashioned Horror Stories'

By Vlada Gelman / July 24 2016, 12:46 PM PDT

It was a family affair at Supernatural‘s San Diego Comic-Con panel on Sunday, with Mary Winchester’s return the hot topic during the session.

COMIC-CON 2016 Exclusive Videos, Casting News, Scoop and More

Mom’s comeback “presents a dynamic that we haven’t had in quite a while — or ever,” Jensen Ackles previewed. “When mom left, Sam was a baby and Dean was a child. The children that she knew are now men, so the relationship is kind of nonexistent because there isn’t one. It’s an interesting situation, them trying to bridge that massive gap.”

Since Mary wasn’t around for most of the boys’ lives, “She’s been mythologized to them,” executive producer Andrew Dabb said. “[But] she has a lot in common with them [as hunters]. She’ll be coming back into that.” (It might not necessarily be a happy return to hunting, though. A teaser trailer for Season 12 featured Mary telling Dean, “I never wanted this for you and Sam.”)

RELATEDSupernatural: Rick Springfield to Play Lucifer’s Rock Star Vessel in Season 12" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(0, 114, 188); text-decoration: none;">Supernatural: Rick Springfield to Play Lucifer’s Rock Star Vessel in Season 12

Although having a mother “is something they deeply want,” the brothers “more than anybody else understand that family can be a vulnerability” and lead to an attack, the EP continued.

“We find out more about what family means and how you become family,” Jared Padalecki shared. “Sam and Dean with their mother are starting anew. Does blood make you family, or is it more than just DNA?”

Castiel, knowing how important Mary is in Dean and Sam’s origin story, also has a “very specific response to her” and “a very cool” bond with her of his own, Dabb previewed. Added his portrayer Misha Collins: “There’s an interesting little dynamic between the two of us because in a way, we’re outsiders.”

For actress Samantha Smith, returning as Mary has been a treat. “There’s a lot to consider — being dead, now alive with a big gap in the middle,” she shared. “My sons are now older and taller than I am…. I’ve always loved Mary and to be able to experience her from a whole different perspective is incredibly fun for me.”

RELATEDSupernatural‘s Jared Padalecki: Sam ‘Would Like Answers’ About His Mother" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(0, 114, 188); text-decoration: none;">Supernatural‘s Jared Padalecki: Sam ‘Would Like Answers’ About His Mother

Other highlights from the panel:

* Season 12’s family theme will also be explored via Crowley and Rowena. “There’s a hint that my family dynamic may be returning in a slightly more expanded scale, so I’m looking forward to seeing how that turns out — because it never turns out well,” actor Mark Sheppard said. Ruth Connell, who plays Crowley’s mom, predicted their relationship will go “downhill fast.” As for what the power-hungry witch is after next season, Dabb shared, “She’s gone in a different direction… She’s taking a step back [and asking herself], ‘Is this something I really want to do?'” But of course, “she gets drawn back into” in the mayhem. Meanwhile, Crowley wants “revenge” against Lucifer (hey there, Rick Springfield!) for humiliating him. (The scene with Crowley licking the floor was improvised!)

* On the topic of how you follow up a season featuring God and The Darkness, EP Robert Singer said, “We can’t top all that, so we’re going to try to get back to basics a little bit, tell smaller stories. Some good old-fashioned horror stories.”

* “We find out more about the Men of Letters and their worldwide society,” Padalecki previewed. “We’ll learn more about what [the British chapter] wants for themselves and from Sam and Dean.” But as seen in the Season 11 cliffhanger, in which Lady Toni shot Sam, “They’re not off to a great start.”

* “Cas is back to a little bit Cas from Season 4,” Collins revealed. “He’s got much of his mojo, not all of it. I think his wings are still broken. He’s angry. He’s in a fighting spirit. He’s after Lucifer.”

* Sheriff Jody, Donna, Claire, Alex and Crowley’s son Gavin will all be back.

* When asked about the birthday photo he sent to Padalecki, of their kids as the next generation of hunters, Ackles said his daughter called Padalecki’s sons not her friends, but “my boys,” so “we might not have a choice in the matter” regarding their offspring continuing “in the family business.”

Supernatural Season 12 premieres Thursday, Oct. 13 at 9/8c on The CW.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
is the last season worth watching? i kind of said fukk it after they
killed death