Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
YO but what was up with Metatrons face when he read the story??:merchant:It's about to get real next week bruhs and you KNOW Dean is going to black on Chuck for being out the game so long:sadcam:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
You havent been paying attention breh??? :beli:
nah I was at work from 8-1 tonight, I missed the episode and the Cavs breaking records :snoop:

but I watched it when I got home and :wow: That was great episode! Great acting by Rob and Curtis. The way he reveal himself to Metatron was so cheesy tho :mjlol:

But thats what I love about this show, it has great balance between being serious and being silly.

Thank Chuck :wow:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Best episode of the season like y'all sed the bar could have been the whole episode. Them feels, the dialogue, God actually having flaws and whatnot, metatron with the ether. Next episode will be piff. Still waiting on Jesus to show unless he's also God. How many episodes left? Lol y'all really ain't know chuck was God really, the hints were so obvious

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Best episode of the season like y'all sed the bar could have been the whole episode. Them feels, the dialogue, God actually having flaws and whatnot, metatron with the ether. Next episode will be piff. Still waiting on Jesus to show unless he's also God. How many episodes left? Lol y'all really ain't know chuck was God really, the hints were so obvious
I thought it was explained that Jesus was just a man in this show?