Official Summerslam 2023 Thread 8/5/23

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
BTW, we love 92, but is 02 the greatest summerslam card ever?

I mean, the main event is a goat main with a legendary passing of the guard...HHH/HBK is probably the 2nd best street fight ever, Angle/Rey is TRULY a GOAT opening match...like i'd say top 5 ever maybe #2, and the rest of the talent is all hall of famers excluding test and lance storm (and crispinwah obviously), and lance storm is a CAC hall of famer one day i'm sure.

Its a GOAT card and a great watch.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It's all gonna be forgotten about in due time but dang
:manny: It’s just how it is now. Roster too deep with talent so someone’s always gonna be left off, especially if Roman is on the card.

I was trying to think which match could I argue off and it’s probably only the battle Royal, but even then for that match there’s probably going to be a bunch of talented dudes that haven’t had a PLE match in months— they need to be fed and feel important too

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:manny: It’s just how it is now. Roster too deep with talent so someone’s always gonna be left off, especially if Roman is on the card.

I was trying to think which match could I argue off and it’s probably only the battle Royal, but even then for that match there’s probably going to be a bunch of talented dudes that haven’t had a PLE match in months— they need to be fed and feel important too
TwoDaySlam needs to happen sooner than later.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

If not for Rhonda leaving after, Then Trish vs Becky should definitely be on the card over that match. It's been building since before WM.