Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I shouldn't have watched this teaser :francis:

We went from the "smile" at the end of season 2 to fukk them kids.

Imagine going into season 3 totally blind and it picks up from the final moment of season 2.

Just because he's smiling about the upcoming fight, doesn't mean he's going to just roll over for Kendall.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Just because he's smiling about the upcoming fight, doesn't mean he's going to just roll over for Kendall.

Exactly. That smile might have been him being happy to have a new opp. Logan strikes me as the kind of person who lives for the fight.

He might not ever die now.

VY2wmdR.png

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. That smile might have been him being happy to have a new opp. Logan strikes me as the kind of person who lives for the fight.

He might not ever die now.

VY2wmdR.png

lol exactly. talked about this with my girl. this fight probably adds 5 years to his life. CEOs have a knack for dropping dead soon after they retire.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
lol exactly. talked about this with my girl. this fight probably adds 5 years to his life. CEOs have a knack for dropping dead soon after they retire.

You probably didn't know but originally Logan was supposed to die in episode 2, and considering Succession has been confirmed for 5 seasons I wouldn't be surprised if we see peak Logan this season and then his downfall and death next season with season 5 being aftermath and wrap up.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I shouldn't have watched this teaser :francis:

We went from the "smile" at the end of season 2 to fukk them kids.

Imagine going into season 3 totally blind and it picks up from the final moment of season 2.
The smile was for Kendall leveling up and that giving him the chance to “go down fighting”. Without it, the shareholders told Logan he’d have to resign. Logan would never resign. Now he can fight. Kendall gave him that.