Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The fukk does "Full Beast" mean, Logan? :mjlol:

You covered up a murder for Kendall :russ:

There's no way that scene is in reference to the kids...it's gotta be some kind of subplot or something.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Mothafukkas at the Emmys lucky as hell this new season is just now getting out, cause Succession is definitely sweeping the floor next time. Ted who? :ufdup:

200.gif

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished rewatching S1 and S2. Kendall is one of the most unlikable characters of all time :scust:

Question to everyone: do you think Logan was legitimately surprised Kendall stabbed him in the back at the press conference? I think Logan somewhat knew it could be coming, and the smile was more of a “he proved me right”.

Or do guy think was he legitimately surprised and the smile was “maybe he is a killer after all?”

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just finished rewatching S1 and S2. Kendall is one of the most unlikable characters of all time :scust:

Question to everyone: do you think Logan was legitimately surprised Kendall stabbed him in the back at the press conference? I think Logan somewhat knew it could be coming, and the smile was more of a “he proved me right”.

Or do guy think was he legitimately surprised and the smile was “maybe he is a killer after all?”
I think he honestly wasn't sure. He gave Kendall the advice on what's needed to beat him/lead the company explicitly. He was hoping he followed what he said so I guess that's an expectation it might happen. But Kendall is an infamous fukk up so I don't see how he would be super confident he would follow thru.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Its part of his "dogfighting" game to determine which dog (sibling) is the strongest fighting dog, and worthy of ruling the company.

he was askin' about the dog pound,
and he got kind of riled up.

Is he still talking about that?

Yeah.

- It's pathetic.
- Yeah.

He enjoyed it, right?

Oh, yeah!

I mean, you did too.

You know, just messin' around.

Yeah, just messin' around.

Dad's theory was you got two fighting dogs,

you send the weak one away,

you punish the weak one.

Then everyone knows the hierarchy,

then everyone's happy.

So away he went.

Logan is smiling because he thinks he FINALLY found out which dog was the strongest. He didn't know it would be Kendall, but he's happy one of them is starting to prove himself.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I been rewatching this the last 4 days with a chick who I just put on the show and she got hooked immediately. Right on time to start season 3.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
In all this back and forth I hope they don’t gloss over that Logan covered up a murder for Ken. Would be a huge plot hole for me.

Tbh the fact that got considered a fatal accident and misadventure at a tribunal would mean it wouldn't be a card Logan couldn't be sure would work now.

Also it would implicate him that he got his team to coverup for the accident.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I been rewatching this the last 4 days with a chick who I just put on the show and she got hooked immediately. Right on time to start season 3.

Lol same here. I told her season 3 is starting you need to get into it. So she got done with the second season on the past weekend.

but rewatching some of the episodes with her. I forgot how much had happened .

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Lol same here. I told her season 3 is starting you need to get into it. So she got done with the second season on the past weekend.

but rewatching some of the episodes with her. I forgot how much had happened .

me too. L to the OG, and boar on the floor had me :laff:

as did tom testifying :laff:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
A lot of rave reviews I’m seeing out there. Be careful though, some of them are spoiler-filled. Particularly Rolling Stone’s.

This show has finally won Sepinwall over….this is gonna be a wild season.

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
A lot of rave reviews I’m seeing out there. Be careful though, some of them are spoiler-filled. Particularly Rolling Stone’s.

This show has finally won Sepinwall over….this is gonna be a wild season.
Never understood his beef with the show. I’ve seen him give some really mediocre shows higher ratings.