Official Steam Deck thread. Steam handheld gaming device.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Don't get too attached to it lol. Its another MGSV where you'll be able to tell exactly where they ran out of money and just ended the game abruptly.

Apparently the whole game was twice as long and they cut it in half to sell the other half as a third title but this game didnt end up performing well.

:francis: So we talking FF15 bait and switch territory.

Sighs...no wonder why I kept this jawn collecting dust. Especially with smooth brain AI walking pass me while I was trying to duck getting shot:unimpressed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
got my nephews steam deck today

valve is quick :ehh:

lil breh lucky I don't have any kids

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
:francis: So we talking FF15 bait and switch territory.

Sighs...no wonder why I kept this jawn collecting dust. Especially with smooth brain AI walking pass me while I was trying to duck getting shot:unimpressed:

I could be wrong but I think the full story is that Mankind Divided was actually supposed to be 2-3x longer but they cut the game in half so they could sell a third game, but then the game underperformed so they put the whole Deus Ex franchise on hiatus.

It really sucks cause you can see all the potential for an amazing game all over it. Its pretty much Cyberpunk before Cyberpunk.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I could be wrong but I think the full story is that Mankind Divided was actually supposed to be 2-3x longer but they cut the game in half so they could sell a third game, but then the game underperformed so they put the whole Deus Ex franchise on hiatus.

It really sucks cause you can see all the potential for an amazing game all over it. Its pretty much Cyberpunk before Cyberpunk.

Breh that's why I loved the series. Human Revolution was the shyt, and I am enjoying Mankind Divided. Its a shame how this one game flopping ended up making the entire franchise lost in time. It pains me when folks hype up Cyberpunk, but never mentions the gawd who started this shyt:

Adam_Jensen_in_Mankind_Divided.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so wait this
Finally took the time to put Nintendo switch emulator on the device :wow:

so this only works if you have a switch right?

I was tryhing to follow the install guide and it was asking for modded keys from your switch