No New episode nexts week according to some up here
ib0CFqSzR2P7ob.gif

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
holly might go down for tommy after seeing the preview its too black n.white for her jus to snitch an save her self. Like angela say in the preview When u really love a guy youll stick by him no matter what hes done.

They showed angela and tasha during that quote. Watch one of them turn on ghost it a prolly be tasha to curve us

:damn:

best show on TV EASILY
Yup....I peeped that too....Tosh is the one who will tell Angela

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
He they Big homie we always looked up to the old heads who got it before we did /made us wanna hustle/ gave us game etc :manny:

And if ghost nem snitched on bruh he justifed in what he did season 1. I think it was more tasha and ghost just rode along tho

I understand showing respect and reverence to the old heads; but this nikka Tommy be turning into Yayo every time him and fif in a scene together or his named is mentioned. I do agree with you 100% on the ghost and fif situation though breh .

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
I understand showing respect and reverence to the old heads; but this nikka Tommy be turning into Yayo every time him and fif in a scene together or his named is mentioned. I do agree with you 100% on the ghost and fif situation though breh .
:mjlol:

bruhhhhh If this nikka yayo pop up in a scene the upcoming weeks like Kidd Kidd lol

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Be lying if i said i wasn't nodding when he was performing :guilty:

I cant front i was :dj2: when he was performing. In the back of my mind I'm like I know this shyt is fiction; this nikka kidd kidd ain't getting into the hottest most exclusive spot in NYC much less perform at that muthafukka:russ:

Last edited: