Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Cant wait for Power to come back on. But this and Empire are two different shows entirely to me. Empire is based around his sons and his music empire. Power is about a drug dealer who just so happens to have opened up a nightclub. Of course people are going to compare them cause they are two black shows that's about street life but cant we enjoy both of them for what they are and just be glad they we are finally getting shows like this that are made for us after not seeing blacks starring on tv shows for years.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Cant wait for Power to come back on. But this and Empire are two different shows entirely to me. Empire is based around his sons and his music empire. Power is about a drug dealer who just so happens to have opened up a nightclub. Of course people are going to compare them cause they are two black shows that's about street life but cant we enjoy both of them for what they are and just be glad they we are finally getting shows like this that are made for us after not seeing blacks starring on tv shows for years.
exactly

people are just so retarded to me at times. u cant watch a show because one may be better than the other :wtf:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Did see the first season the first time around. But based on the trailer there seems to be some local Queens references so I guess I'll be marathoning it.

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

CAZ73KkUIAAqpR8.jpg:large