Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
That's what I wanna know because I can't tell which side Dre is on

Also

I think yall call dude D.Wade but I don't see how he's going to make it because Ghost is going to find out that's he's smashing Tasha....

Straight to dvd Wade gotta death wish SOMETHING SERIOUS. I'm trying to think of who can be killed off this season that wouldnt be missed much going forward :patrice:

Agent Knox
Julio (in some sort of shootout type situation :to:)
Dre
Dvd Wade
Holly

I think one of them are NOT making it to season 3. I really believe Holly is NOT just going away quietly like she did in episode 7. She has to return in some capacity :lupe:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That's exactly what I said to my self. His shyt wasn't even crazy baggy like that. They bugging homie.
These online nikkas think everybody music suppose to sound the same, everybody should follow trend and like radio rappers, and everybody suppose to dress how rappers do during that current time period :laff:.

nikkas give zero fukks about having their own style :snoop:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
How did Ghost know Angela would be following him?

Maybe Ghost is setting up a trap for Kanan via Angela

Putting Ruiz in jail as the snitch on Tommy and Kanan back on the run
He realized she was following him when he was at Bally...The cop siren gave her away...

He confirmed his phone was bugged later on with that fake text conversation with his daughter...

I was surprised Ghost let Tommy take the fall like that considering he's his right hand man...Yea dude is dumb as bricks but he knows too much...I'm assuming Ghost is going to use Angela and that lawyer to get him out...