Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
So I wonder if Holly is gone for good or going to tell Angela about Ghost sending her out of town? Thought this was a slow ass episode until the end. So many moving parts and Ruiz clearly sees something is up with Kanaan and GGhost and going to try to put Dre in the middle of it all.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So I wonder if Holly is gone for good or going to tell Angela about Ghost sending her out of town? Thought this was a slow ass episode until the end. So many moving parts and Ruiz clearly sees something is up with Kanaan and GGhost and going to try to put Dre in the middle of it all.
Gotta be gone, bytch was never a main cast member

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Gotta be gone, bytch was never a main cast member
You can see in the clips for the next episode that she was talking to Angela. They've made her role as such that she won't be gone for good unless she gets murked. She won't be taking a train and skipping town for good, that's for sure.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I can see Ruiz taking Kanans spot as the main villain in season 3 after Kanan gets hit with that aggressive content by Ghost

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
And another nice lol add is ghosts telling wade bout carrying guns, but dwadestuuck around to see that ghost is carrying. And dwade also didn't want to go in because he knehehe also had a burner on him and didn't want to get out out there. Very dope ep. And Tasha taking him to the gun range is foreshadowing something I feel.