[Official] Spider-Man sequel to start filming this June. John Watts to return.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That coming soon Venom movie dont look like marvel studios input:usure:

Venom isn't Spiderman breh. They share that character they don't share venom. Sony is free to do whatever they want with characters they own without a joint agreement. So we can get a venom movie and a black cat/silver sable movie, both of which I'm looking forward to. Well more the black cat/silver sable movie. Still not a big fan of Venom and the only reason I'm interested is Tom Hardy and the rest of the cast they put around him.

I'm sure there are other legal terms to the deal that we aren't privy too (as it should be) so yeah

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Venom isn't Spiderman breh. They share that character they don't share venom. Sony is free to do whatever they want with characters they own without a joint agreement. So we can get a venom movie and a black cat/silver sable movie, both of which I'm looking forward to. Well more the black cat/silver sable movie. Still not a big fan of Venom and the only reason I'm interested is Tom Hardy and the rest of the cast they put around him.

I'm sure there are other legal terms to the deal that we aren't privy too (as it should be) so yeah
:beli:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
kraven and myesterio for the sequel, cameo by doc strange and norman, venture into the city and then have better action.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
kraven and myesterio for the sequel, cameo by doc strange and norman, venture into the city and then have better action.
Yeah if its one thing I want from the sequel, it's better action. It was very subdued and rooted in character, which I'm cool with, but clearly Peter will be able to handle more after the 2 avengers flicks so I want his solo flicks to reflect that

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Sony and Universal with Hulk are getting on my nerves. Holding out and fukking the game up :francis:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sony and Universal with Hulk are getting on my nerves. Holding out and fukking the game up :francis:
:manny: I feel y'all when you complain about it but I'm good. I'll let the suits and writers/directors figure it out and I'll do what I do when it drops.

Also as far as Hulk goes, I think they've found the best way to use him. I really have no desire to see a solo hulk flick and giving him important stuff to do in the avengers flicks, Thor, and giving him a three movie arc starting with Ragnarok and ending with Avengers 4 is cool and the gang with me. He's probably gone after avengers 4 anyway

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:manny: I feel y'all when you complain about it but I'm good. I'll let the suits and writers/directors figure it out and I'll do what I do when it drops.

Also as far as Hulk goes, I think they've found the best way to use him. I really have no desire to see a solo hulk flick and giving him important stuff to do in the avengers flicks, Thor, and giving him a three movie arc starting with Ragnarok and ending with Avengers 4 is cool and the gang with me. He's probably gone after avengers 4 anyway

I feel ya. But they thinking Disney gonna cooperate is something else.:francis:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yeah if its one thing I want from the sequel, it's better action. It was very subdued and rooted in character, which I'm cool with, but clearly Peter will be able to handle more after the 2 avengers flicks so I want his solo flicks to reflect that
yup, the first film really touched on the grounded approach and the newness of spidey which was cool and needed for this iteration but yea after them avengers films he shld be way better and have more challenges.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I feel ya. But they thinking Disney gonna cooperate is something else.:francis:

Its mutually beneficial though. As long as both parties stand more to gain than lose, everyone should cooperate. Sony gets the money from the films, Marvel still gets the creative license and the money from merchandising and licensing. So yeah everyone wins really.