Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Daps
Just rewatched this again. Still the best film of Phase 4 and wasn't just movie experience. Still good at home. And that ngga was really about to kill Goblin. Wow
I just rewatched it now (haven’t seen anything else in phase 4) but it’s a well put together (in terms of storytelling, plot and cameos). Osborne killed his role and I’m interested in seeing how they tie in the Symbiote into the next film

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I just rewatched it now (haven’t seen anything else in phase 4) but it’s a well put together (in terms of storytelling, plot and cameos). Osborne killed his role and I’m interested in seeing how they tie in the Symbiote into the next film
The comic story is that after Secret Wars, Spidey's outfit is tattered. Mr Fantastic builds a uniform restoring machine. Spidey's take a left turn and goes to the wrong machine. The one that is housing the symbiote. The symbiote bonds to him and "fixes" his uniform and Spidey thinks "cool". And never figured it out until way later. But he has an era of being a hero in all black. I hope they do that. Like keep him as black Spidey for 1 or 2 phases. Don't do Symbiote->Black Spidey->Venom in 1 movie. Let it really breathe and Venom story comes out later.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
The comic story is that after Secret Wars, Spidey's outfit is tattered. Mr Fantastic builds a uniform restoring machine. Spidey's take a left turn and goes to the wrong machine. The one that is housing the symbiote. The symbiote bonds to him and "fixes" his uniform and Spidey thinks "cool". And never figured it out until way later. But he has an era of being a hero in all black. I hope they do that. Like keep him as black Spidey for 1 or 2 phases. Don't do Symbiote->Black Spidey->Venom in 1 movie. Let it really breathe and Venom story comes out later.
Actually he got the door during secret wars...

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Bruh..........That nikka Is The fukking WORST :snoop:

You walk your aunt into a condo with 5 of the most dangerous super villains in the world and think it's gonna end good :what:

walking-into-apartment-spider-man-no-way-home.gif

:russ:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Frankly, Zendaya might be the only one who doesn't need Spiderman.

She's got Euphoria and other shyt.

Tom Holland's had other projects, but I don't think the critics gave it good props. Did Uncharted and Cherry break even?

This nikka though :mjlol:
Zendaya definitely has the longest runway to success out of them all. She’s got Euphoria and Dune. Ned (refuse to learn his real name as he’s destined for obscurity) is in a random ass vampire show and Tom has been in such powerful entertainment as Chaos Walking and Uncharted (with racist POS Marky Mark). Zendaya has maddd wench energy but it’s obvious she’s a star. Fukk the 3rd stringers :pacspit: