Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Didn't know that. Happy for him :ehh:

Still seems like a missed opportunity to me. He would've made more sense as a villain compared to sandman. His turn made no sense to me. Why turn on the guy trying to help send you back to your universe?:mindblown:

You wanna see your daughter, so you help the side that doesn't want to return to their universes :dahell:
Yeah Sandman’s final plan never felt right. Especially when electro said “nobody’s going home tonight” so I don’t get what his endgame was once he started fighting at the statue.

But thematically, he has to be there. He killed uncle ben. He’s the living embodiment of Peter’s anger towards goblin for killing May. If anything, they could’ve done more with that but it was also obvious Thomas Haden Church wasn’t actually in the movie so they did what they could.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I know Topher grace must be punching the air rn :mjlol:

SM3 Venom could've at least been in the post credit scene with the Tom hardy venom

Would've have been way more entertaining to see both of them interact compared to what we got:yeshrug:
Nah, james franco took the biggest L

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah, james franco took the biggest L
Would also make no sense for him to be there. Because at that point the movie becomes about Tobey’s Peter and his drama with his former best friend and his best friends dad. Which does nothing for Tom’s Pete. Especially since there are two moments where Tobey’s Pete gets his closure. Adding harry makes it redundant :hubie:

Daps
Yeah Sandman’s final plan never felt right. Especially when electro said “nobody’s going home tonight” so I don’t get what his endgame was once he started fighting at the statue.

But thematically, he has to be there. He killed uncle ben. He’s the living embodiment of Peter’s anger towards goblin for killing May. If anything, they could’ve done more with that but it was also obvious Thomas Haden Church wasn’t actually in the movie so they did what they could.

Huh? :dwillhuh:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Sandman and lizard were both completely cgi

I thought the footage of human sandman looked weird off the first watch. I checked earlier today and it was stock footage from spiderman 3 like I thought

Makes sense too. THC is way too old, and he aint important enough too use cgi to see him for like 5 secs

Last edited:
Daps
he was the sandman cgi the entire time, I don’t think he was physically around for this movie

the one time in the movie they showed him it seemed to just be taken from Spider-Man 3

Look at the movie again. Sandman is in GC for most of it and his scenes out of CG are from Spider-Man 3. Lizard’s curt connors scenes are from amazing Spider-Man.

:dwillhuh:

Why didn't they get the actors?