Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also interesting alot of black actors moaning about English black actors taking roles. This movie is dominated by white English actors (Tom Holland, Andre Garfield, Dr strange, and more) yet we don't see cacs complaining. But I digress

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Also interesting alot of black actors moaning about English black actors taking roles. This movie is dominated by white English actors (Tom Holland, Andre Garfield, Dr strange, and more) yet we don't see cacs complaining. But I digress

:dead:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I mean you kind of made their point.

Each of them got their own franchises and there are still ones for American white dudes.

Black actors are at most supporting (Cheadle is six deep and just now getting a lead role) so you already fighting for second fiddle.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Take her to see the movie. Bang in car afterwards.
:mjlol::mjlol:
no seats near me:francis: plus i got a early shift saturday morning so in hinesight Monday morning seems like the move:ehh::ehh::ehh:
imax:ehh:
monday:ehh:
nobody go to the movies on a monday:mjgrin:
my fat ass gonna buy a tub a popcorn and sit in the middle:mjgrin: