Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I promise you're the only one who feels like that in this thread. Apparently Tom redeems himself in this one so maybe you should check it out.

You must not be interested in any superhero/comic movies for you to say the villains are reused and recycled.

I think I'm just a little burnt out on marvel and particularly Spider-Man in general.

I actually enjoyed Loki and falcon and the Winter soldier quite a bit.

Daps
Oh you have to drop the dime now:mjgrin:

So I'm over here watching Raimi's Spiderman 1 and 2...

and I'm just now realizing that I've never seen these movies before. :snoop:

I mean, of course I've seen clips from them over the years but I've never actually watched these movies all the way through.

I'm over here watching stuff for the first time like :ohhh:

And then it finally came back to me. I remember why I didn't watch them when they first came out.

I really REALLY hated Tobey Maguire and then to add insult on top of injury, he was playing an absolute loser version of Spiderman who was a poem reciting simp and that just turned me off the entire movie.

The only one I actually saw all the way through (even went to the theaters and saw it) was Spiderman 3. And then I was cringing the whole time from this fool dancing :mjlol:

But I had totally forgotten that I had never seen these until I started watching them tonight. :ohhh:

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Am I the only one that has absolutely no interest in this movie? I don't even like Tom Holland as Spider-Man and haven't even seen the previous two films.

Even willingly went to a site that had heavy duty spoilers and still really didn't care even with what they're doing in this film.

Even the villains are just recycled and reused.
Man shut up :camby:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
So I'm over here watching Raimi's Spiderman 1 and 2...

and I'm just now realizing that I've never seen these movies before. :snoop:

I mean, of course I've seen clips from them over the years but I've never actually watched these movies all the way through.

I'm over here watching stuff for the first time like :ohhh:

And then it finally came back to me. I remember why I didn't watch them when they first came out.

I really REALLY hated Tobey Maguire and then to add insult on top of injury, he was playing an absolute loser version of Spiderman who was a poem reciting simp and that just turned me off the entire movie.

The only one I actually saw all the way through (even went to the theaters and saw it) was Spiderman 3. And then I was cringing the whole time from this fool dancing :mjlol:

But I had totally forgotten that I had never seen these until I started watching them tonight. :ohhh:
Oh that’s not so bad tobey is a bit iffy at times 1&2 solid movies however

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Today is the day. Just a few hours.

giphy.gif

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Got fukking dammit man :snoop:

Here I am casually scrolling through YouTube as I was at the doctor's office and somebody already uploaded a video spoiling it for me
fukk man

I didn't click on the video but you know how when you're scrolling on the app. Videos would auto play with no sound. And it's not like I could catch it from the title because the title of the video is in Japanese

fukk my life

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Here I am casually scrolling through YouTube as I was at the doctor's office and somebody already uploaded a video spoiling it for me
fukk man

I didn't click on the video but you know how when you're scrolling on the app. Videos would auto play with no sound. And it's not like I could catch it from the title because the title of the video is in Japanese

fukk my life
No homepage for me lol only subs and sports

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong

fukk man

fukk my life
Same thing happened to me for Ghostbusters. You really gotta stay off socials now when these movies drop. It's right on the homepage.