Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.webp

I had to go through like 10 theaters and countless show viewings but finally just got my ticket.

It’s crazy how many theaters are already sold out it at minimum 95% capacity.

I really underestimated how popular both the work the MCU been putting in and SpiderMan popularity

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Watching on Thursday
bums are already spoiling shyt :upsetfavre:
there's one youtube channel, i won't say their name, but they spoil the fukk outta these MCU movies the opening weekend everytime. Like they crank out videos before sunday all kinds spoilers in the thumbnails. :hhh:

this why i gotta see these MCU movies on opening night cuz people play too damn much.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Damn, I got a situation :sadcam:

I developed a bit of a cough a few days ago. Just coughing up phlegm and a sore throat. I don't have a fever, headache, or loss of smell, and I don't feel tired, so I don't think it's COVID. Probably just a chest cold.

Still, that means I probably don't need to be going to the movies this week :francis: but it's going to be hella hard to avoid spoilers
Sore throat is first sign of covid. Get tested anyway just to be sure. But yeah stay home and let the Stanley's blow their wad. Just stay off youtube and twitter and the internet.
:russ:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sore throat is first sign of covid. Get tested anyway just to be sure. But yeah stay home and let the Stanley's blow their wad. Just stay off youtube and twitter and the internet.
:russ:

But I mean...I don't feel tired, don't have a headache, don't have a fever, and don't have loss of taste/smell. I feel like I could easily go to the gym.

Plus, from what I've read COVID usually causes a dry cough and I'm having a wet cough with phlegm. Everything I'm seeing makes it seem like just a normal chest cold. Plus, I'm vaccinated.

But I guess only way to know for sure is a test :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Spiderman's popularity is mindblowing

I legit thought this movie at max was gonna be another $400+ worldwide BO being that we in a pandemic.

This is clear gonna go over that and probably easily would’ve been another Billion if the world was normal

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
But I mean...I don't feel tired, don't have a headache, don't have a fever, and don't have loss of taste/smell. I feel like I could easily go to the gym.

Plus, from what I've read COVID usually causes a dry cough and I'm having a wet cough with phlegm. Everything I'm seeing makes it seem like just a normal chest cold. Plus, I'm vaccinated.

Stay home cuz:lupe:

Just the be safe…. And I know this finna be difficult but stay out this thread and don’t go to the movies for 2 weeks:aicmon:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Yeah a test will reassure u. But u probably good. I was sick few weeks back. Same symptoms. I was good.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah a test will reassure u. But u probably good. I was sick few weeks back. Same symptoms. I was good.

Yeah I went ahead and scheduled a test tomorrow just to be safe. It's a rapid test so I should have results by Thursday :ehh: I'll move accordingly after that

I just don't know if avoiding spoilers for two whole weeks is realistic :why: