Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
nothing is better than weaker characters getting portrayed well in film. No way they could've done mysterio better...those fights were awesome. Vulture, Shocker, Green Goblin, DocOc and Mysterio were executed great. Sandman, Electro, Rhino, and Venom were not...

Rhino could've been dope...maybe he will be in the future

Sandman was great. They did Venom filthy tho. Made him too weak, non bulky. :scust:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
unrelated but I stumbled across these two covers which I loved when they dropped:

AUG082320_1._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg
SEP082314_1._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg

throw some respect on HAMMERHEAD's name :heh:
Keep saying the next trilogy needs to be about the underworld. I don’t care about venom or carnage or none of these nikkas. Give me the big man, hammerhead, tombstone etc. and bring Peter into adulthood showing him the true cost of doing the right thing and how the underworld never sleeps.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Keep saying the next trilogy needs to be about the underworld. I don’t care about venom or carnage or none of these nikkas. Give me the big man, hammerhead, tombstone etc. and bring Peter into adulthood showing him the true cost of doing the right thing and how the underworld never sleeps.
Hell yeah. Spiderman street level but with life and death stakes. Everyone you mentioned, Mr. Negative, kingpin, the hand, etc....especially if daredevil is introduced.

The most slept on Spiderman run was Brand New Day to me, because it was after the maligned one more day, but it reintroduced these villians with some cool stories

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hell yeah. Spiderman street level but with life and death stakes. Everyone you mentioned, Mr. Negative, kingpin, the hand, etc....especially if daredevil is introduced.

The most slept on Spiderman run was Brand New Day to me, because it was after the maligned one more day, but it reintroduced these villians with some cool stories
Brand new day is hit or miss for me because the writers so varied in quality. Even if the ideas were there all the writing didn’t hit for me. Bob gale was awful. Zeb Wells was okay. Slott was the best and most consistent so it makes sense he got to run the book.

But I agree with you on them bringing those street level cats back. That was necessary

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Welp brehs this is it for me

Got my tickets for Saturday so I'm going to be taking my exit from the internet now.

I'll see you brehs on the other side.
:salute:

God speed brehs and remember

"With great power comes great responsibility"
:lawd:
Dont have social media so I'm good but I think I'm done with this thread until Fri

Seen some other threads spoiled by posters

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps

Welp brehs this is it for me

Got my tickets for Saturday so I'm going to be taking my exit from the internet now.

I'll see you brehs on the other side.
:salute:

God speed brehs and remember

"With great power comes great responsibility"
:lawd:

Watching it Saturday too:salute: this week needs to hurry up, but to all my brehs stay safe and enjoy :smugdraper: can’t wait to come back and discuss this with all of you

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have tickets for next Monday, which is the earliest I could get....with minimal effort.

Anyway, Jax will be taking over this thread as I am trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible. So report any issues you have to him.

I got a new shirt for when the X-Men and Omega Red pops up in the 3rd act:

kbokd4Q.jpg

XOEvmQS.gif

Fred.

Daps

co-sign, given the scale of spiderman in MCU, i feel like it'd be tough to do a whole trilogy on the street level stories (since he gotta face his more known rogue gallery and super powered villains)

but one of the 3 films should be grounded in underworld NYC/MCU imo

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
If you think about it, this Peter Parker has had one helluva journey so far. He became Spider-Man, was recruited by Iron Man to help capture Captain America, fought his first big supervillain (The Vulture) before and after having his suit taken away by Tony Stark, went on what was basically a suicide mission to outer space to fight Thanos, died for five years, came back to life, and then got framed for murder by Mysterio.

Now he's in this interdimensional mess and he hasn't even graduated high school yet. Damn.