Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
images
:russ:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

keep Andrew Garfields Spiderman universe allll the way the fukk over there

unless they restarting...then I’m in I guess? Don’t know why they’d cast the same actor for the same role tho if that was the case

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I alone in hating the idea of Sony having their universe intertwined with the MCU? Yeah we get more stories/plots/villains..but I don’t trust Sony to not throw there weight around and water down the good streak Marvel studios have been on with Holland’s Spider-Man, I’m 90% sure we’re about to get some undeniable trash from that side of things over the next few years, I also seem to be the only one who hates the idea of Toby & Andrew being in a live action spider verse movie with Holland..mad corny

Good, i loved the Andrew Garfield movies. For whatever reason they get a bad rap

they were fukking awful breh lol

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That would be interesting. I was just telling my boy that Electro, shocker, sandman, and rhino are essentially jobbers. Ain’t much you have to do to “get them right” but based on what they did with vulture and mysterio, there’s potential for something interesting here. And I don’t see Jamie portraying the same character twice.
Max Dillon has always had incel vibes so it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s that. Or maybe in the wake of black panther, they go the complete opposite route and make him a well to do psychopath who just wants revenge on the world because he can do it and no one will stop him.

Lots of options here
We know Shocker,Vulture, Tinker, and Scorpion PLUS Morbius is still waiting in the cut are pretty much set. Electro will get a rewrite, Jamie gets another crack and hopefully better writing long as they do like Spiderverse and let the writers do their thing. Honestly I'm very interested in how they do his character since he can be MCU acknowledged now:ehh:Let's not also forget a loveable symbiote is now officially out there too:ohhh:Multiverse was set up so who's to say a Miles already Spiderman isn't appearing at some point?:ohhh: Yo this has ridiculous potential :ohhh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Good, i loved the Andrew Garfield movies. For whatever reason they get a bad rap
They tried to stuff too much in a one time. Set up is fine but not half the gotdamn sinister 6 at once:mjlol::mjlol:Lizard, Electro, Goblin, Rhyno, Vulture, and Doc Oc were all hinted at or straight up appeared in just two films:mjlol::mjlol: