Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Trailer was a bit underwhelming at first, but after a few rewatches I appreciate it more. 9/10. That scooby do joke was trash, that might be a dr strange variant

The big movie reveals will be Tobey and Garfields spider-men plus venom to complete the sinister six. Remember venoms 2 post credit scene? Fits right into the plot of this movie

Doc oc
Green Goblin
Electro
Lizard
Sandman
Venom

This movies runtime is 2hrs and 49 minutes. They barely gave anything away in that trailer. This shyt is going to be epic
Yea its better on a rewatch.

Surprised no one has CGI concerns though. A lot of the villains look wonky. Grace said they working non stop on it so its possible this is not an updated look.

Daps
Th

They fight in in the middle of manhattan though :patrice:, thats the Statue of Liberty strange is on

What avengers are still around and callable?

Tony and cap gone. I'm assuming this takes place while Banner is still hurt. Widow gone. Scarlet witch enslaving small towns. Sam fighting the Klan. Captain marvel off world.

I mean if you want Hawkeye to show up, just say that :ld:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Yea its better on a rewatch.

Surprised no one has CGI concerns though. A lot of the villains look wonky. Grace said they working non stop on it so its possible this is not an updated look.
weird lighting in this trailer to me also. they've still got a couple weeks

Daps
I wonder if that’s just another Sandman variant. He was a tragic, desperate villain in the Raimi joint that later grew to be sympathetic. I’d be puzzled if Raimi’s Sandman is fighting alongside the rest of the other villains since he apologized to Tobey.
Maybe they yanked him after Spider-Man turned him into mud.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
MCU Aunt May isn't even a big character
But…lol she’s big TOO HIM. It’s not about big to the audience dude. It’s about who matters to the main character in their life. That’s good writing rather than killing someone who doesn’t mean as much to the main character.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FEW-t8GVkAAqv1w