Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i think they're gonna fukkin kill Ned. They won't do the exact Gwen Stacy death with MJ. Ned is hanging there perilously while Peter is making his dive. Imagine he catches her and they embrace but Ned splats behind them? I think I'd riot.
My money is on May

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I like that they changed electro’s look.

maxresdefault.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't usually jump out the window with online rumors or leaks but....despite them not being in the trailer....there's no way in hell he doesn't have other Spider-Men helping him.

The movie has Doc Ock, Lizard, Electro, and Green Goblin....vs the MCU Spider-Man.
IVPs5gW.png

I don't see how the hell he could compete, let alone win, without help.

EDIT: And Sandman.
YH84LUO.png

Yeah, like I said. Ain't no way.

Fred.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trailer was executed well

it’s more than obvious that Tobey and Andrew are somewhere in this film. Ain’t no way Tom can take down all them dolo

that was a good enough tease to hold us over. Doc Ock’s emphasis on him not being Peter was the biggest tease for the other Spider Men

strange at the end in what looks like the final battle saying “he can’t stop them from coming through” is prolly when Tobey and Andrew come through since the villains already there

i saw Raimi Goblin but was the other Goblin the ASM Goblin?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This shyt could be a real mess :lupe:

I dont love the Russos as directors, but I know they could handle scope/scale. Where things dont feel so jumbled as films.

I mean its still lit, but...idk :lupe:

A positive/negative is this did sort of feel more like a Sony film.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
My money is on May
she was a blink and you'll miss it in the trailer. i mean, that would suck too, but now i'm just picturing what i said and i'm mad. too gruesome and mean for Marvel hopefully. they make it seem like Happy gets blown up, so that's almost definitely a misdirect.

yo, that Scooby Doo line was fukkin horrible

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't usually jump out the window with online rumors or leaks but....despite them not being in the trailer....there's no way in hell he doesn't have other Spider-Men helping him.

The movie has Doc Ock, Lizard Electro, and Green Goblin....vs the MCU Spider-Man.
IVPs5gW.png

I don't see how the hell he could compete, let alone win, without help.

Fred.
Yup that’s how I feel. Logically he can’t do it. Not yet. Especially since his issue is killing them.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
she was a blink and you'll miss it in the trailer. i mean, that would suck too, but now i'm just picturing what i said and i'm mad. too gruesome and mean for Marvel hopefully. they make it seem like Happy gets blown up, so that's almost definitely a misdirect.

yo, that Scooby Doo line was fukkin horrible
Happy and may are my choices. The deaths have to mean something for Peter. And push him forward and alter him. Those two would do it