Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Supposed to drop this coming week or next week as part of the ghostbusters hype train.
Still surprising to me because most blockbusters get 3 trailers; a teaser (which nowadays is just as long as a full trailer), the "official" trailer, and a "preordering tickets now" trailer.

Looks like we're only getting 2 trailers for No Way Home.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Still surprising to me because most blockbusters get 3 trailers; a teaser (which nowadays is just as long as a full trailer), the "official" trailer, and a "preordering tickets now" trailer.

Looks like we're only getting 2 trailers for No Way Home.
It’s a different model for it because of the time it took to put the movie together and cut it etc and then of course you have two marketing partners.

and just to be real, it kinda doesn’t need it. At least that’s my feeling. Saw eternals last night and that first trailer still made the theater hype. Trailers are all about awareness. Hard to find a person who isn’t aware of this flick at this point

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
rumors for what the trailer will be
• Version I saw was 3:17 mins long
• It was finished so I believe it'll come out soon but idk when
• Strange explains the spell a bit better. Peter says that his identity being revealed is affecting everyone around him and he has no other choice
• Someone throws green paint at Peter
• There’s a single shot of Peter at what looks like a courtroom
• Doctor Strange says that they shouldn’t have messed with the spell
• We see a shot of Peter talking to someone at a cafeteria but it doesn’t show who the person is
• We see the Lizard behind a magical barrier. Peter stares at him with a scared look. He has pants but it’s the same design from TASM
• Sandman is shown as a big sand monster
• We see a fight with Electro at night. Peter has the black and gold suit. Electro has a yellow and green gas station suit with yellow electricity shining on part of his skin
• We see Willem Dafoe’s Gobin explaining to Peter that if Strange sends them back to their worlds, they would die and he has to help them. We only see his face and he was wearing a purple scarf
• There’s a few scenes showing Strange chasing Peter. Peter is holding a cube (same from first trailer). Strange says that Peter doesn’t know what he’s doing
• We see a lot more of the bridge scene with Doc Ock. We don’t see Peter fighting him, only saving people around as Doc approaches and grabs him
• MJ and Ned at the Sanctum. Ned says to Doctor Strange that he always wanted to see a real wizard. Then Ned asks if he can wear the cape and Strange makes an annoyed face.
• Trailer ends with someone saying that Peter will need help (black screen) then shows two shadows walking in the Sanctum. We only see the shadows on the ground then a shot of Peter with a confused look. The music that plays is a mix of Tobey and Andrew's soundtrack:francis:
• “Tickets on sale now” at the very end

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
rumors for what the trailer will be
• Version I saw was 3:17 mins long
• It was finished so I believe it'll come out soon but idk when
• Strange explains the spell a bit better. Peter says that his identity being revealed is affecting everyone around him and he has no other choice
• Someone throws green paint at Peter
• There’s a single shot of Peter at what looks like a courtroom
• Doctor Strange says that they shouldn’t have messed with the spell
• We see a shot of Peter talking to someone at a cafeteria but it doesn’t show who the person is
• We see the Lizard behind a magical barrier. Peter stares at him with a scared look. He has pants but it’s the same design from TASM
• Sandman is shown as a big sand monster
• We see a fight with Electro at night. Peter has the black and gold suit. Electro has a yellow and green gas station suit with yellow electricity shining on part of his skin
• We see Willem Dafoe’s Gobin explaining to Peter that if Strange sends them back to their worlds, they would die and he has to help them. We only see his face and he was wearing a purple scarf
• There’s a few scenes showing Strange chasing Peter. Peter is holding a cube (same from first trailer). Strange says that Peter doesn’t know what he’s doing
• We see a lot more of the bridge scene with Doc Ock. We don’t see Peter fighting him, only saving people around as Doc approaches and grabs him
• MJ and Ned at the Sanctum. Ned says to Doctor Strange that he always wanted to see a real wizard. Then Ned asks if he can wear the cape and Strange makes an annoyed face.
• Trailer ends with someone saying that Peter will need help (black screen) then shows two shadows walking in the Sanctum. We only see the shadows on the ground then a shot of Peter with a confused look. The music that plays is a mix of Tobey and Andrew's soundtrack:francis:
• “Tickets on sale now” at the very end
Reddit?