Official Space Jam: A New Legacy Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Lola tryna fill the void for Wade with that oop celebration :dead:

s-l640.jpg

I chuckled.

Sonequa Martin Green from Star Trek Discovery came up :salute:

They had a tough job making jerseys as iconic as the ones from the original though

Daps
Yah gonna laugh at me but when I heard it was about Lebron and his son I thought they meant Bronny was gonna be in this :deadmanny:
But I didnt hate the trailer. I might watch day 1

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I can’t even front as a fan of the original (yes I know it’s bad but it’s blassic) I wasn’t dying for this sequel or even really looking forward to it. Even with bron being my GOAT. After watching that trailer I’m officially looking forward to this shyt though. The effects alone got me hype. I also like the changes they made to it. Having him be animated for what seems like most of the tune world stuff is smart. Day 1

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I can’t even front as a fan of the original (yes I know it’s bad but it’s blassic) I wasn’t dying for this sequel or even really looking forward to it. Even with bron being my GOAT. After watching that trailer I’m officially looking forward to this shyt though. The effects alone got me hype. I also like the changes they made to it. Having him be animated for what seems like most of the tune world stuff is smart. Day 1
Who said it was bad?:what: