Official South Park Season 20 Thread

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Not gonna lie I thought Slash would come and save the day... but I liked how a ton of stuff from the earlier episodes this season got rereferenced. This season was a good experiment of continuity and I approves. They will forever get my :salute:for giving the gawds dikk Dastery and Mutley one more day under the sun.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were goin in on this episode. Them doing the weather is cold outside with Taylor Swift and Cosby was cold. "What's that in this drink", "J-E-L-L-O". I forget about that rapey song every year. Perfect way to put it into South Park. Them jokes about the police choking and shooting black dudes. Redskins "go fukk yourself" special. Those twitter handles. Man, this episode was goin in.

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
The homie pewdiepie coming thru and shutting down Cartman's fat ass:salute:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
CELEBRATION bytchES

ghana-celebrates-gyan-goal-with-a-strut-against-germany.gif

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
New South Park and the CNN Republican debates tonight. The fukkery is going to reach optimum viewing levels. :blessed:
I'll put coli cash down that South Park incorporates the debate into tonight's episode. They are always on point with real time events, even if its the same night the episode airs. Remember "About last night" when Obama won.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
I'll put coli cash down that South Park incorporates the debate into tonight's episode. They are always on point with real time events, even if its the same night the episode airs. Remember "About last night" when Obama won.

If South Park can incorporate debate Trumpery into their very first episode of the season, they will have earned the crown. :banderas: