Official Snowfall Season 5 Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
man since I typed that, I buckled and I have watched 8 of the 10 episodes as of now :francis:
8 of 10 episodes.......

This season felt like mostly filler/setup for the final season.
Literally felt like only like 3 episodes mattered this season.
Let me do my math
the-hangover-zach-galifianakis.gif

You may have ran into 1 to 1.5 episodes that didnt feel like filler :francis:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
just finished it today. franklin when straight goon once he got backed into a corner. this nikka is a snake. turned on his own family once he got fukked over by teddy.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Smh, shame this season had all those hiccups. The finale would be highly anticipated. Now I’m just hoping the writers can salvage this shyt and finish strong.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Perfect ending is them killing Franklin on the roof but shows are too scared
Yea, if this show ends with Franklin “winning” they will truly be a joke. This whole operations needs to end up in jail, broke and/or body bagged to be realistic - maybe leon gets away/gets out and does his Sincere move to Africa

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yea, if this show ends with Franklin “winning” they will truly be a joke. This whole operations needs to end up in jail, broke and/or body bagged to be realistic - maybe leon gets away/gets out and does his Sincere move to Africa

Franklin can't beat the CIA unless the show turns into Jack Ryan or Jason Bourne.

He'll end up in jail.

Any sort of winning goes against John Singleton's initial construction of the show which is to show the effects of the crack era. EVERY main character needs to have a "bad ending".