Official Snowfall Season 5 Thread

Antdrewjosh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
joshua1012
Just finished season 5..Best Tv show ever better then the Wire. Damson Idris is the best young black actor in the business. Nobody is close. From Franklin of season one to the Franklin of season 5 is incredible.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I kind want everyone to die or get locked up except for maybe leon(he moves out the usa with millions)

I haven’t read the thread to avoid spoilers but I still came across this comment as the page loads up…5 eps in and they’ve managed to make damn near all of the central characters unbearably stupid, stubborn and/or arrogant…I suspect the writers are doing this to prepare the audience for their inevitable downfall/demise…I don’t even feel like watching the rest of this season smh…shyt is probably gonna drag on for another 2-3 eps then they’re gonna have some crazy wild shyt happen in the last 2-3 eps that’s intended to make folks be like “oh shyt can’t wait til next season! :gladbron:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well at least the fukking action picked up…I think I’m just ffwd to the action parts…I did this with the last season of TWD that I watched before I bailed on the series…just focused on the action bcuz the character building/dialogue was just really fukking weak after a certain point

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh so now this shyt wanna pick up after I just got thru complaining lmao

who the hell is setting them up?

this too well-coordinated to be some regular street shyt :mjpls:

maybe the guy cece talking to provided them with targets to give cece an incentive to put that spy pen in franklin office…or maybe peaches really did go rogue…that seems far-fetched tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
of all the fukking places they stumble into this weird creep’s house…then you got this nutty bytch fingering herself while digging bullet fragments out of reed…this shyt a whole mess :mjlol:

*edit*

oh we got tigers in the mix now too lmaoooooo :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like avi’s brief speech…the soldier who goes from war to war vs the man who continuously goes to war with himself bcuz he believes he can do anything…reminiscent of avon's man without a country speech to stringer

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hmm so it’s either peaches or franklin homely looking chic cuz her leaving is weird too…always felt peaches was an underutilized character given his skill set/importance to franklin

*edit*

ok definitely not his chic…she might be the one sensible character

Last edited: