Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
That's what don't make sense to me. Franklin the biggest drug dealer in South Central but aint got no soldiers on his team

They making it seem like all the soldiers split off with Leon but that's unbelievable as hell. nikkas gon follow that paper. He need to just go head to breh's hood right now and start handing out stacks again for nikkas to grip up.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
My only question is will it be Skully or Manboy that gets to take Leon out. I could legit see Franklin forcing the two of them to call off the war as the only way he'll give up Leon.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My (unlikely) prediction is they set Leon up but survives. And becomes sorta of Omar, elusive character. At least that what I hope. Dont die Leon!!

:mjcry:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Manboy wouldn’t have know who killed him cause there wouldn’t have been any witnesses
As soon as manboy would have eventually found out skully being alive and franklin and him plotting on skully it wouldnt surprise me if manboy would assume franklin had something to do with it. Plus let's not forget 2 of Leon's soldiers being dead at the scene