Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for those of yall who wanted that gang shyt it looks like yall got yall wish. :wow:

amMEKy5.png

szG1Zyp.png

horizon

Veteran
Daps
We finally ready to admit Teddy got the most interesting story or we still pretending it's Franklin :beli:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
@Michael's Black Son you KNOW what to do homie

17090510165644993.gif

teddy gotta be one of the weakest characters on the show and is a symbol of how the CIA had now issue flooding the county with coke for cash.

I’d would rather the both of the Hispanic chicks still being in the show because it would add more depth to a drug story that we already know the ending to.

Teddy is blatantly using this Contras bullshyt as his justification to keep the lick going and his own baby moms tried to trip him up because she saw how foul he was moving. If he doesn’t exit this series with a bullet in this head, the game is rigged

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I mean, it is though.:ld:

If the shyt ends with Saint in jail, Leon, Manboy dead, Melanie dead or homeless, Saint's family in jail/dead and Teddy running for Senator, I'd be :yeshrug:

Teddy will get a Purple Heart for simultaneously being a whistle blower and also drawing a map to Pablo Escobar’s final hideout.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
17090510165644993.gif

teddy gotta be one of the weakest characters on the show and is a symbol of how the CIA had now issue flooding the county with coke for cash.

I’d would rather the both of the Hispanic chicks still being in the show because it would add more depth to a drug story that we already know the ending to.

Teddy is blatantly using this Contras bullshyt as his justification to keep the lick going and his own baby moms tried to trip him up because she saw how foul he was moving. If he doesn’t exit this series with a bullet in this head, the game is rigged
Very weak attempt at humanizing our corrupt government. They at least have gone with a better actor the guy playing Teddy is like the weakest acting wise to. I don't believe him.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
17090510165644993.gif

Now I know YOU capping for daps, the mexican storyline was TRASH :mjlol:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Now I know YOU capping for daps, the mexican storyline was TRASH :mjlol:

Mexican storyline was poorly executed and probably was their way to inject some cartel flavor in the show. no one was about to learn a whole other cast of Mexicans after getting familiar with Franklin and his family. The undercover cop angle had potential.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I just watched all 3 seasons in a blur :ohmy:

Some incredibly good acting and sad scenes.

:wow:

You was supppsed to go to Spelman girl....:mjcry:

Be a lil fine ass AKA chick and get money...:mjcry:

Saint tried to tell you...:mjcry:

fukk that bytch ass nikka she was running wit after Saint cut her off...:mjcry:

Brehs I ain’t ready to see Mel lookin like Wanda mane....:mjcry: