Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The finale felt like true Snowfall, not that garbage tiger and LSD stuff

Yeah it feels like they wanted some of that Empire audience this season:francis:

But in fairness John Singelton aint walking through that door to do quality check anymore. Couldve left that Tiger episode out and built up to Franklin snapping. I think john would have built up to that a little better. Seemed somewhat out of character for him to just up that pistol on Louie.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Had no idea that was the finale. Frank gone to war with the fam. Did they ever find Peaches or is he gone? Parrisa either getting intell or being held captive. Probably captive. Leon don't want to leave his block in the hands of those fukk ups. He knows they'll just get themselves killed. Kane coming back to kill every able bodied ninja he can find. Cissy putting Franklin onto the KGB. Unc gonna be mad mad. V gonna bounce or try to set Franklin up...Frank got to die by the end of the show. Jerome probably survives and only has his Jammin shop left. Leon gonna wind up in jail over something his crew does. Louie going to get popped by that cop, or raped by him. Gustavo gonna rat on Teddy. Teddy gonna have to look over his shoulder... What a journey from just selling his uncs herb

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'm mad that cracka ass cop Nixon got away with that shyt. He should be buried 6ft under dirt along with Andre.

p*ssy ass white fakkit

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Just finished ep 9.

Jerome with the Uzi to take Manboy's crew off the board :wow:

CIA dude drugging the journalist :merchant:

I cant stand Alton that mother fukker is so dumb :what: