Official Snowfall Season 2 Thread

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Either way he was a piece of shyt father, which is a good reason for his son to hate him.. Imagine walking past your junkie pops on the way to school every morning and again after work. Hell nah

Franklin killed his own best friend to protect a Cholo and he pumped tons of poison into his own community, he is not in a position to be judgemental.

And he should have been happy that his dad finally cleaned up

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Franklin killed his own best friend to protect a Cholo and he pumped tons of poison into his own community, he is not in a position to be judgemental.

And he should have been happy that his dad finally cleaned up
That's the thing about judging... You are never in a position to judge anyone, because you aren't perfect yourself... That doesn't stop us from judging people every single day... What would you have done? Welcomed him back with open arms? Mind you it's probably not the first time he's done this shyt then disappeared again.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Put me on breh
the keys he said he moved(false)
him being the person who spread the knowledge of cooking up rock(false)
being the biggest crack dealer of the 80s(false)

the only fascinating thing about his story is that CIA had to
confess about their involvement in the crack trade

also this story is based on Waterhead Bo and an South Central LA dealer named "Whitey"

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
the keys he said he moved(false)
him being the person who spread the knowledge of cooking up rock(false)
being the biggest crack dealer of the 80s(false)

the only fascinating thing about his story is that CIA had to
confess about their involvement in the crack trade

also this story is based on Waterhead Bo and an South Central LA dealer named "Whitey"
Vlad need to hurry up and get Bo on there

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just started season 2. In ep 2 right now. The writing has seriously changed. There are agendas everywhere. Just finished a scene where
A Mexican/ Panamanian/Peruvian creh made some bull sht speech about America and slaves when these people were calling nikkas mayattes, the way southern cacs call us nikkas, one episode and 1 season ago. :stopitslime:Not to mention the blatant lgbt spin in season two with that bed scene

‘Based in the convo alone you can tell actual Hispanics arnt in the writing room. It’s turning into “Billions” The way the dialogue and forced sjw propaganda gets thrown in to make sponsors happy.:martin:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
My bad, two quick things:

1) Leon fukked up but he's truly Franklin's right hand man. He was positioned on that side in both major scenes in this episode. Breh coulda kept walking when Franklin told him he needs him to think more on some Kevin/Kangol shyt but he got the message quick and came right back in position-- literally.

2) I don't think there's a plot device behind it but Alton/Franklin's pops is literally the spitting image of George Jackson with his shave. Read "Blood In My Eye" and "Soledad Brother" if you haven't already brehs

George-Jackson.jpg

RIP George Jackson, BGF's Finest

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:pachaha: ya she is, Shes one of my favorite characters.

Kev is a bytch, his ego is too big, he thinks hes a boss. I dont think hes smart enough. Although im sure hes gonna break off and become Franklins competition in the future.

thats baby. Like one breh said too, this chick is so average yet attractive af