Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Can we just take time to appreciate how marvel pays attention to every last detail.

FB-IMG-1618894453269.jpg

Also keep in mind The real Mandarin has been in hiding longer than Thanos (since Tony was captured by the ten rings in 2008)
Nice egg with Ant man:ehh:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Is it because the lack of blood? If we talking action some those scenes in Madipoore(so) looked like it was lifted from John Wick and Deadpool...just without blood. :manny:
Yeah they just lack impact, the same with what happened with Cap and the terrorist, that scene had no impact at all because they coulnd't show what was being done.

I just can't see how they can do a Vampire movie without blood, I have no doubt that the action will be good but...it just won't be the same, doubt this movie will go down as a classic as the first 2 blades.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’m no marvel Stan but you do realize endgame broke records. Joker did not break any records....

He's comparing a low budget one off of an iconic comic book character to big budget blockbuster movies.

End Game's budget was over $350 million. It grossed over $2.7 billion. It was a success by a mile.

But instead of comparing Justice League other comparable movies, he wants to cherry pick.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I've been saying Shang-Chi (shang-chee) since forever but I've seen people saying "shong-chee" and "shong-chy" and I've been like that doesn't sound right.
it never sounds right when white or black people use asian or latin pronunciations. i feel like a fool saying "shong-chi" almost like i'm doing an offensive accent.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

I take that back.....

Shang Chi finna do $2 Billy:mjlol:

China makes Kung Fu action movies every week.

I feel like this won’t go down as hyped as it could.

Maybe it it were a Dr Strange or Antman Asian hero that they don’t make over there.

Jimmy Woo and the Agents of Atlas?

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I could give two shyts about this character but I kno this is marvel and this shyt going he fire

XMen and Spider Man were the hot franchises that's why their rights was sought after for live-action. MCU made all these characters 'hot' properties. The only 'meh' franchise the MCU has released is Captain Marvel. And that's mainly because the chick who plays her is as charismatic as a cardboard.

This franchise is gonna do well. The guy who plays it is a charismatic enough (if you watch Kim's Convenience). I think they should have casted Jason Scott Lee though. And MCU has a formula like Pixar or the old Disney animations. They know how to make entertaining content.