R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Daniel Bryan says Roman Reigns has no heart
When speaking to Kayla Braxton and Paul Heyman about Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan called the Universal Champion “passionless” in the ring, and joked that he used to wear his vest to hide his lack of heart:
“There’s a couple things that you got wrong, and it has to do with motivation and what drives me. I’m not interested in glory. I’m not interested in the adulation of the fans, despite all the yes chants. Do you know what I loved? I loved when we were at the Performance Center, wrestling in front of zero people with zero noise, just wrestling. Do you know what made people love me? I don’t know if you remember the 2015 Royal Rumble? I don’t know if you remember that? I lost, very quickly. That’s the one that Roman Reigns won. It was in Philadelphia. I was in the ring for maybe 5 minutes. 5 minutes total in that Royal Rumble, but when Roman Reigns won, everybody booed. The Rock congratulated him. The Rock saying, “oh man, you’re the man,” and The Rock putting Roman over, people booed.
I have a theory as to why that is, and it’s this. I think you’re right, Roman Reigns might be the best right now. He’s performing at a whole different level than everybody else, but he doesn’t wrestle with his heart. It’s a facade, always has been. He came out there when he debuted in this company wearing a vest, a bulletproof vest so you couldn’t see his heart. I have a theory that why they connected with me, this happens every night, I put my heart out there. That happened on SmackDown, right. I’ve been wrestling for 21 years, Paul. You go out there and you’ve been out there for 30 minutes,45 minutes, a lot of guys that have been in this business as long as I have, they’d get on the apron. I get in there with a chance to fight The Miz, who I absolutely hate, and there’s no place in the world I’d rather be. So the big difference is not about who’s the best or who wants glory, it’s who’s willing to go out there and fight with heart.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
let's all hope that Mandy tries to out-do herself from last year with her Royal Rumble gear selection :mjgrin:

ucE4gSu.gif

6212cc1332249978.gif

6e35521332358681.gif

aCuCsdm.gif

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
I’m hoping karion kross is the nxt selection this year ?

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps

I forgot how bad Steph was on commentary during the first women's RR.:hhh:
I was just coming in here to post this, pos rep

Its rainy and cold asf in Charlotte today
I know what im finna be watching all day:whoo:
How bout yall?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
It was just a ploy to get KO back in the picture. It was never going to really happen.
:mjlol:So they were really bringing up the facts that Vince and Co. Never liked Pearce as a wrestler just to tease an opportunity to let him wrestler in a WWE ring just once.... only for them to say fukk that we still don't care about you Scrap Daddy.

Stevie Ray

Can You Dig It? SUCKA!
Daps
Reppin
110th St. Harlem NY
No.

The word was NXT wasn't going to be involved in the Rumble, but with COVID and injuries, they can't be filling out both rumbles just with surprise old timers.

Let me tell you something sista, I just touched down in FL a couple hours ago from 110th St. Harlem Heat gear on deck and a slapjack in my back pocket just incase Vince needs me to stretch some of these fruit booties. Want some, come get some! Step up, to get beat down!

CUZ IT'S GON' BE ON, LIKE A STEAMIN' POT OF NECK BONES SUCKA!