Official Royal Rumble 2021 Thread 1/31/21

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Do we really need Strowman having a title shot on the biggest show of the year? :ld:

Nope that's why I said in the ideal world it's Keith. Just looking at the rest of the top of Raw roster the only other guy that makes sense & I figure won't have anything figured in would be Strowman but he feels like he needs rehabbed before anything big.

Raw chamber would probably be Keith, Strowman, Orton, Sheamus, Riddle, & Styles or Hardy. Orton seems like a lock to be doing something with the Fiend at Mania, they just did McIntyre vs Styles, Sheamus is a filler between Mania & SummerSlam type of thing for McIntyre, Riddle & Hardy ain't getting that spot.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Nope that's why I said in the ideal world it's Keith. Just looking at the rest of the top of Raw roster the only other guy that makes sense & I figure won't have anything figured in would be Strowman but he feels like he needs rehabbed before anything big.

Raw chamber would probably be Keith, Strowman, Orton, Sheamus, Riddle, & Styles or Hardy. Orton seems like a lock to be doing something with the Fiend at Mania, they just did McIntyre vs Styles, Sheamus is a filler between Mania & SummerSlam type of thing for McIntyre, Riddle & Hardy ain't getting that spot.

Man Styles with Omos has been killer. Shame they wasted that at TLC.

Keith seems solid but not sure if they think he’s ready. Just a hunch!

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
This doc is fire

WWE should have MULTIPLE Emmy awards for their documentaries over the years ... but of course the mainstream entertainment business frowns upon wrestling so they're never even considered.

documentaries and video packages ... hell, overall production in general .... is what WWE does better than anyone else.