Official Royal Rumble 2021 Thread 1/31/21

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
People talking about Edge was wrong to win because it should have been someone younger who wanted Bryan to win it.... lol

I was thinking bryan would win EC to face Roman at mania

but I could also see Drew vs Cena

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Me picturing Bruno Sammartino coming back in da Attitude Era and making a run got my chest hurting.
He was too old then but the end of Rock n Wrestling Era fits. Have him hating on them like old heads hated on hair metal and the new MTV generation. Bring back the "old country" values.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Good show outside of the Reigns handcuffing fukk up :pachaha:

Edge can go after Reigns & let Raw have the chamber for who faces McIntyre which ideally would be Keith Lee. Strowman is the only other guy that makes sense to face McIntyre unless Lesnar shows back up. Pushes Reigns matches with Bryan, Mysterio, & Big E back until it's time to beat him :manny:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Oh shyt Noob Saibot made HHH tap out!:gladbron:
tumblr_pqfk7mTh9j1uzmvtto2_500.gifv
:mjlol: Even Ed Boon knew

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Good show outside of the Reigns handcuffing fukk up :pachaha:

Edge can go after Reigns & let Raw have the chamber for who faces McIntyre which ideally would be Keith Lee. Strowman is the only other guy that makes sense to face McIntyre unless Lesnar shows back up. Pushes Reigns matches with Bryan, Mysterio, & Big E back until it's time to beat him :manny:

Do we really need Strowman having a title shot on the biggest show of the year? :ld: