Official Royal Rumble 2021 Thread 1/31/21

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Outside of the tag belts and Charlotte being all in the video, they kinda get it right with the women.

It's the men they can't get right.
My money is, Charlotte is the only thing that gets Vince involved in the women. So they're largely able to function without his... dysfunction whenever they aren't trying to give Charlotte a belt.
Really feels like they had NXT people do the women's this year, down the how it was booked and worked. Wouldn't surprise me, honestly. There was a notably different vibe to both rumbles.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont watch the weekly shows anymore so I cant tell whos hes gonna face, but on paper Edge vs Roman makes more sense to me than vs Drew, but really Edge shouldnt and probably wont beat either of those guys.

The thing with Edge's return is, he's the wrestler who got most fukked by Co-Vid than anybody else in the entire business. His match with Orton at Mania was gonna be by far the hottest crowd of the night and the crowd was gonna be100% behind his comebacks and win in that match. Whatever he does now, I cant help but think of that.