Official retro gaming thread.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Played Dreamcast like 20 mins and turned that shyt off.
:unimpressed:

IDK if my controller broke or the stick is trash.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I bought a R36S it can play dreamcast, psp and n64 games. Have no space for my steam deck on my next trip so will be taking this cuz its so small

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I bought style savvy for my Nintendo DS (well...it was my mom's DS). Even though the graphics is dated as hell, I enjoy it. Not many fashion games have depth and a lot to do these days. My dissapointment with fashion dreamer reviews made me buy it lol.

I'm thinking about getting a nintendo 3ds and modding it though :jbhmm:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought style savvy for my Nintendo DS (well...it was my mom's DS). Even though the graphics is dated as hell, I enjoy it. Not many fashion games have depth and a lot to do these days. My dissapointment with fashion dreamer reviews made me buy it lol.

I'm thinking about getting a nintendo 3ds and modding it though :jbhmm:
Have you tried the 3ds/nds emulator on the phone?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Have you tried the 3ds/nds emulator on the phone?
No - I know of citrus on pc. But I didn't know there's a 3ds emulator on the phone.

I am aware of ds emulator. Tried it a few times...and it was weird for me? Maybe because I'm used to the stylus and it threw me off. But I'll try it again though lol.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
That's Factory Game Direct, it's listed as one of the legit sellers. It's the store I recently ordered from, but that was a few days ago, I haven't got it in the mail yet.

To avoid getting a CLONE with EmuELLEC firmware that does not support ArkOS or AmberELEC, DO NOT BUY from these sellers:

• ⛔️FORYOUD Store
  • ⛔️HIFUN GAME Store
  • ⛔️TT Super Player Store
  • ⛔️Proqueen Store
  • ⛔️3C Moker Store
Recommended stores:

• ✅BOYHOM Store
  • ✅Factory Game Direct Store
Do you have to do something to it for it to play N64, Saturn, Dreamcast etc games? :jbhmm:

I was watching that vid again and he said something to that effect. Does it come with those games automatically in there? :jbhmm:

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
Do you have to do something to it for it to play N64, Saturn, Dreamcast etc games? :jbhmm:

I was watching that vid again and he said something to that effect. Does it come with those games automatically in there? :jbhmm:

I think you will need to install this arkOS, and it It will only play some n64 and dreamcast games depending on how hard the name is to run, and it doesn't seem to do Saturn at all.

"Nintendo 64: Most games playable but mostly with frameskip, struggles with harder to emulate games"

"Sega Dreamcast: Most games playable but mostly with frameskip, struggles with harder to emulate games"

"Sega Saturn: Only the easiest to emulate games are barely playable"

"Sony Playstation Portable: Most games playable but mostly with frameskip, struggles with harder to emulate games"