Official Request New & Old Albums Thread

mrvaughn

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ultra - Big Time (Kool Keith / Tim Dog album)

Back in a Keith mood past couple days. Donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve listened to this one yet and not on Spotify.

Iโ€™d also take these if possibleโ€ฆ

Kool Keith - Matthew

The Cenobites LP

Last edited:

mrvaughn

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ultra - Big Time (Kool Keith / Tim Dog album)

Back in a Keith mood past couple days. Donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve listened to this one yet and not on Spotify.

Iโ€™d also take these if possibleโ€ฆ

Kool Keith - Matthew

The Cenobites LP

Bump

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
new stove

@BobbyWojak @RoseWooD this the thread brehs been using for awhile now and I can't blame them. I know one of you guys asked why not post the link in the thread , moderators aren't watching something along to that effect, but yeah they are. Fist Boldy Thread where that Alchemist album got leaked was moved to JBO and was in JBO stickied for weeks until it was moved back. And when Big Sean album the one that's dropping tomorrow I believe entirely leaked and I posted the files and link the entire thread was deleted so yeah breh. Idk what the deal be but it seems safer in here

RoseWooD

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@BobbyWojak @RoseWooD this the thread brehs been using for awhile now and I can't blame them. I know one of you guys asked why not post the link in the thread , moderators aren't watching something along to that effect, but yeah they are. Fist Boldy Thread where that Alchemist album got leaked was moved to JBO and was in JBO stickied for weeks until it was moved back. And when Big Sean album the one that's dropping tomorrow I believe entirely leaked and I posted the files and link the entire thread was deleted so yeah breh. Idk what the deal be but it seems safer in here
Thank you. Appreciate it good brother

IronFist

โ›ฉ๏ธ 18 Arhat โ›ฉ๏ธ
Supporter
Daps
Last edited: