Official Request New & Old Albums Thread

Jimmy the gent

I'm still eatin off Lufthansa
Daps
Reppin
North Side Perth
Sup brehs, got a few requests been lookin for, for a minute if u can help out:

- The P Brothers - Mentaltainment EP and part 2 if u can find it

- There were about 9 Future Flavas freestyle tapes each one had different artists like: Nas, Tragedy, CNN, Nature, Cormega . Here they are here but links are dead

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
not rap but anyone got this
61FaNOWcOAL._SS500.jpg

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The original Hologram P collection, no DJ. I'll rep on sight forever to whomever can get that for me. There's one on Datpiff, but it doesn't have everything the original did.

Jimmy the gent

I'm still eatin off Lufthansa
Daps
Reppin
North Side Perth
Anyone got a good copy of this:
Alaskan Fishermen - Fire & Ice
(Thirstin Howl 3rd's group)
Dap & Rep pending

Also if anyone has any of the Freestyle Flava joints I posted couple posts back?

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Shamelessly bumping this in case anyone who wasn't on at 7:00am this morning will now see my above request
Ive got them if you cant find them, it should be easy to find those tho. Try googling B.G. discography download or blogspot. If you cant find them let me know I have them somewhere on a hd.

classicmaterial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Ive got them if you cant find them, it should be easy to find those tho. Try googling B.G. discography download or blogspot. If you cant find them let me know I have them somewhere on a hd.

Tried every variation of B.G. discography but the one time I didn't include "blogspot" in the search is when I should have

I found it all. Good looks. I rarely use "blogspot" anymore cause so many of those sites are from like 2011 and the links are dead. Mediafire for the win though

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Tried every variation of B.G. discography but the one time I didn't include "blogspot" in the search is when I should have

I found it all. Good looks. I rarely use "blogspot" anymore cause so many of those sites are from like 2011 and the links are dead. Mediafire for the win though
Right on. If you need any of the earlier cash money shyt where links are generally dead hit me up.