djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
Appreciate it Napz...I need 1 more thing for my Craig Mack tribute mixtape. Do you happen to have this?

I was looking for Craig Mack "What I Need (REMIX) 12" rip:
Craig Mack - What I Need (The Remix)

Do you happen to have it by chance? Mainly need it for the dirty acapella, because I'm recording a blend with it for my Craig Mack tribute tape, but unfortunately the one I have is clean.
Nah, sorry I don't. I'll look out for it tho.

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
Nah, sorry I don't. I'll look out for it tho.

ah ok thanks Napz....it'd be appreciated. I've recorded a dope blend with the clean version of the acapella....but it'll sound so much better if I can track down the explicit acapella instead. I'll probably be droppin the mixtape in the next week or so....I'll tag you

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
Anyone happen to this? the Ray J "Let It Go" 12" single.
Ray J.* - Let It Go

Were you looking for the vinyl single mainly for the acapella or instrumental? I've got the acapella on mp3 if you want it

EDIT: I've got the remix acapella.....same singing, but there's some guy (i think Stevie J) ad-libbing in the background while Ray-J sings, and there's a couple of no-name artist raps on it

Last edited:

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
Were you looking for the vinyl single mainly for the acapella or instrumental? I've got the acapella on mp3 if you want it

EDIT: I've got the remix acapella.....same singing, but there's some guy (i think Stevie J) ad-libbing in the background while Raj-J sings, and there's a couple of raps on it
Yea, it'd be much appreciated.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
TRU - Tru 2 Da Game

The original 1997 pressing. One that does not require a premium account to download.