Official Raw thread... what, what?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know what's going to happen here but fukk it :russ:

Yes, the rumor is Steph wanted Finn to be gay and we all rolled our eyes at that being unnecessary when there are actual gay wrestlers they could do that with. But just because the man is donating the proceeds of his shirt to GLAAD and is about equality doesn't mean he's gay or his character is gay or turning gay. I mean, wouldn't it be possible that Finn just believes in that cause and wants to support it? I'm not homeless but I do believe in giving money to causes that support the homeless and give them places to sleep. shyt, I'm not a woman therefore I can't get pregnant and have an abortion if I choose to, but that doesn't stop me from donating to Planned Parenthood to ensure women get all their healthcare needs met, including abortion if they choose.
Not Finn, But I would love to see a fake gay character like Ray from Scary Movie :dame:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
:noah:
B1CWORq.jpg

Q5YkYXS.jpg

JT0KlmJ.png

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Did we not learn anything from Billy & Chuck :dahell:

Middle of the country ain't wit dat gay shyt.
I don't believe there's any truth to the rumor, but if they were going that route, they should choose Seth. He's the one that's at least bi and was doing private wrestling sessions for men.