Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

timeless

All Star
Daps
He FINALLY has two white nubs at the bottom of his mouth where the teeth are emerging, he’s been teething off and on for a while now

We’re practicing with his walker and he’s doing great, my parents and siblings were in TX yesterday so we went to see them and he enjoyed being the main character center of attention lol

Aww how old is he??

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
I'm not a hardcore gamer, but I do enjoy a few games. What's your weapon of choice: PC or console?
Console. Series X bc most my friends are on there, but i do have a PS5. Would like to build a computer for gaming someday but probably next year.

Recently decided I want to play COD again. Haven't played since Modern Warfare 2(2009):flabbynsick:.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Console. Series X bc most my friends are on there, but i do have a PS5. Would like to build a computer for gaming someday but probably next year.

Recently decided I want to play COD again. Haven't played since Modern Warfare 2(2009):flabbynsick:.

So many folks I know have built their own gaming PCs 😭 I am not that handy, but I think that's amazing.

Lol I used to get shot up on MW2, that I gave up all together. Shooters are not for me. Which ones do you play the most? The last one for me was probably Army of 2 (yes that long ago).

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
So many folks I know have built their own gaming PCs 😭 I am not that handy, but I think that's amazing.

Lol I used to get shot up on MW2, that I gave up all together. Shooters are not for me. Which ones do you play the most? The last one for me was probably Army of 2 (yes that long ago).
I played Army of Two when it came it too. Forgot about that game. I think they shut down the servers some years ago because no one was playing it anymore.

Division 2 still holds up and its a great co-op game. I have Gamepass on Xbox so there's a lot of co-op games to be honest. If you have that, it's easier to do it that way and play different ones together. CoD is cross platform too. XDefiant and The First Descendent are options. Outside of CoD those are decent looter shooters. Borderlands games are fun as well co-op.

So right now I'm playing Division 2, The First Descendent, XDefiant and just about to start CoD.

You?

timeless

All Star
Daps
I played Army of Two when it came it too. Forgot about that game. I think they shut down the servers some years ago because no one was playing it anymore.

Division 2 still holds up and its a great co-op game. I have Gamepass on Xbox so there's a lot of co-op games to be honest. If you have that, it's easier to do it that way and play different ones together. CoD is cross platform too. XDefiant and The First Descendent are options. Outside of CoD those are decent looter shooters. Borderlands games are fun as well co-op.

So right now I'm playing Division 2, The First Descendent, XDefiant and just about to start CoD.

You?

Yup, it got shut down. It was kind of a one-track game since you were basically rerunning the same missions over and over. But I loved it ha-ha.
I played Division 2 with some of my coworkers when it first came out and yes, it is a great game. I stayed in the Dark Zone getting shot up like no tomorrow :sadcam:
I have never owned or played an Xbox. Always been a Sony girl. Playstation+ works the same way as Gamepass, I think? With Playstation+ you get a load of new and free games to play. I'm not too familiar with XDefiant, The First Descendent, or Borderlands. I only play casual games and RPG games now. Right now, I'm only playing The Sims, Genshin Impact, Remastered Finaly Fantasy X and X2, some Sonic games (Superstars, Racing, and Forces), Starlit Adventures, and Roblox with my nieces and nephews. Waiting for Dragon Age 4. That's the only reason I'll get a PS5 :yes:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Yup, it got shut down. It was kind of a one-track game since you were basically rerunning the same missions over and over. But I loved it ha-ha.
I played Division 2 with some of my coworkers when it first came out and yes, it is a great game. I stayed in the Dark Zone getting shot up like no tomorrow :sadcam:
I have never owned or played an Xbox. Always been a Sony girl. Playstation+ works the same way as Gamepass, I think? With Playstation+ you get a load of new and free games to play. I'm not too familiar with XDefiant, The First Descendent, or Borderlands. I only play casual games and RPG games now. Right now, I'm only playing The Sims, Genshin Impact, Remastered Finaly Fantasy X and X2, some Sonic games (Superstars, Racing, and Forces), Starlit Adventures, and Roblox with my nieces and nephews. Waiting for Dragon Age 4. That's the only reason I'll get a PS5 :yes:

Dragon Age: The Veilguard? Yeah that looks real good. So then you probably played Mass Effect yeah? They're both Bioware . The last Final Fantasy game was X for me. I kind of got disinterested after that. I'm looking forward to Metal Gear Solid Delta: Snake Eater, it's Snake Eater but it's a full on remake I believe, new graphics, etc. Death Stranding 2 as well.

Metal Gear Solid Delta: Snake Eater -

Death Stranding 2 - I think is only on PS5

Play any of those?

Oh and Silent Hill 2 - update on graphics and everything

The original Silent Hill 2 was the first horror game I had the courage to play by myself:wow:.