Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
My husband brought me cherries to work. He can be the sweetest. I might give him some head tonight for this nice gesture.

my momma bought me some cherries. i was so excited. and then i ate them and now they might just rot in the fridge

i hope you enjoy yours tho :wtb:

its funny going through my old texts and im just like " :smh: i got dirt on you doggie :umad: "

now this week i feature muse's text translations. presented by muse:

friend: hey did you talk to (your friend but now my friend too) to see when she wanted to go to the drag show?

TRANSLATION: hey i know i have her number, and i know you really dont wanna go, and i know this is something i wanna do but did you contact our friend to go to this drag show?

me: nope

TRANSLATION: uhh no. you can do that. i told you to do that

F: oh ok

T: can you please do it?

me: she said she down
what day you wanna?
do i gotta go? haha

T: i really dont wanna go and you know this and you're basically strong arming me but i will be the connect

F: i start school next week

T: i know you really dont wanna go. and i know i told you when i start school and we had this conversation multiple times. so we can go any day you wanna go since you dont wanna go and im asking you to

me: i know but what day

T: we just wasted time and texts when you could've picked alrady

F: what days is it?

T: i know this is something i wanna do and you dont, but ima be a lazy ass and ask you to look up the days of something you dont wanna do

me: i wanna curse you out right now *tell her days*

T: you are really testing my patience and im about to end this conversation in a minute and leave you sol

F: why you wanna do that? :( *she picks a day and time*

T: damn i guess i am pushing my luck, my bad

i proceed to invite another friend who in turn brings another friend. AND im not driving

and that concludes this week of muse's text translations

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm about 62% sure this guy has a big dikk. Just based on the fact that he's Jamaican and skinny. :heh: I want to come right out and ask him if he's well endowed but maybe that's too much. If it's as nice as I think it is, I may have sex this year LMAO!!

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I'm about 62% sure this guy has a big dikk. Just based on the fact that he's Jamaican and skinny. :heh: I want to come right out and ask him if he's well endowed but maybe that's too much. If it's as nice as I think it is, I may have sex this year LMAO!!

:bryan:

If he's tall it's even more likely.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
:wow:

fukking gorgeous. He's at it again.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Passed up an excellent paying job for an unpaid internship. It was a gut decision, I have more of a chance moving up the ladder via the internship plus the lady that interviewed me was really awesome.

Plus they have huge clients.