Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Cappy77

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I need to plan my beach vacation. Have something to look forward to in this rainy cold weather.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I woke up this morning and felt like shyt. I think I am getting sick :snoop:

Hell, I had laryngitis and a really bad cold like 2 weeks ago that lasted for about 2 weeks... im so over this weird ass winter that has everybody all fukked up.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Nothing turns me on more than a man that can do math. LOL. OMG something about the way he explains exponents, integers, and decimals...makes my kitty purr. And DON'T get me started on Politics...Oooohhh you sexy Liberal fukk!!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@muse remind me to go pick up some labels at the store. If you let me forget, your ass is grass.

My daughter's party is coming along. All Spongebob everything. $100 in just decorations already. I even got her a pinata and it's HUGE. I hope the weather is nice that day. Even if no one else comes, her and I are going to get it in. [cism] It's in the white neighborhood too and I heard it's clean [/cism]. Just need to send out the invitations this weekend.

I'm too excited about this weekend. I've been working at the very least EVERY Friday and Saturday for the past year and half. I think I took off the weekend after Christmas but for the most part, I would just switch my hours according to what I have to do. I'm going to break out the steam cleaner and clean my ENTIRE house.

I'm off Monday but daycare is not closed :blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Nothing turns me on more than a man that can do math. LOL. OMG something about the way he explains exponents, integers, and decimals...makes my kitty purr. And DON'T get me started on Politics...Oooohhh you sexy Liberal fukk!!

politics<<<<<<<<

shyt is crazy boring

i rather talk bout sports

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would really love to be around more black professionals. I need to expand my social circle...actually I need to get a social life first.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I know there's a few of you that live in the Baltimore area...

Please tell me where a nice club is? I want to wear my 4 inch heels and a cute dress, but all of these ratchet clubs my friend-girl likes to go to is wearing thin on me.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know there's a few of you that live in the Baltimore area...

Please tell me where a nice club is? I want to wear my 4 inch heels and a cute dress, but all of these ratchet clubs my friend-girl likes to go to is wearing thin on me.

I wish I could help you. I'm not a club person by any means and whenever I've been suckered into going to a club it's always been the worse experience ever.

What clubs have you been to so far?