Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Girls can be something else sometimes. How are you going to talk about me behind my back. Threaten me to your friends etc, but when I walk in front of you and your friends you dont say anything? When I ask "I heard you talking about me, whats the problem?" and you say, "I wasnt saying anything about you". When less than 10 mins ago you were talking MAD sh-t, that lets me know you aint bout sh-t. Apparently, she is mad that I dont talk to her. How is someone going to get mad because you dont talk to them? "She dont speak to me, so I dont f-ck with her". And b-tch what? :childplease:

Some people dont realize that not everyone has to be friends. This aint kindergarten. Im a nice person, but its weird someone is that pressed to have me speak to them. We see each other in the same room and other than "hey everyone" when I walk into the room, I dont really talk to anyone (especially her) because I see how they talk about other people, and I dont need them talking about my business. I tell them nothing about me and I give no f-cks. I keep it cordial and go about my business. But if I hear you talk about me, Im going to confront it. I dont care who you are.

I cant stand all bark and no bite mothafu-kas. I need a j and meditation.

hoes like that aint bout shyt.:jawalrus:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
its hilarious, this morning i was watching arthur and thinking how crazy it would be if i developed a peanut allergy or any type of allergy, what the fukk/....

i think i got a latex allergy :sadcam:

i cant be using no sheep skin!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its hilarious, this morning i was watching arthur and thinking how crazy it would be if i developed a peanut allergy or any type of allergy, what the fukk/....

i think i got a latex allergy :sadcam:

i cant be using no sheep skin!

Stop fukking.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Your boyfriend want to fukk me,
I think we're gonna. ~ @Juicy Mane

Last edited by a moderator: