Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have tons of stuff to return and I need to hurry up because I still need to buy new work clothes. $1000 emergency fund is in place so I'm ready to start killing this debt.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
arent you always a c*nty little bytch?

Is my answer dependent upon yours?

But I do remember you talking about being pregnant about a month or so ago. Didn't know you got rid of that one only to turn around and get pregnant again. Congratulations?

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Is my answer dependent upon yours?

But I do remember you talking about being pregnant about a month or so ago. Didn't know you got rid of that one only to turn around and get pregnant again. Congratulations?

I never had an abortion. I dont know how far along I am but Ive suspected something was going on for awhile now. I took some tests awhile back but they were negative. Then I missed my period this month and took one tonight and there were two pink lines this time. Im going to the doctor today to get an ultrasound and find out how far along I am.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never had an abortion. I dont know how far along I am but Ive suspected something was going on for awhile now. I took some tests awhile back but they were negative. Then I missed my period this month and took one tonight and there were two pink lines this time. Im going to the doctor today to get an ultrasound and find out how far along I am.

Ok, well my bad. I hope you have a healthy pregnancy.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want a Nissan Murano or some sort of small SUV and that's the only one I like that's affordable. I have to wait a year though but I can still look.

Binary

Banned
Daps
Seems like women can't do shyt on this site without it being considered attention whoring. I'm really starting to hate this site and the male population.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
@Binary just ignore those fatherless punks.

Left work with the quickness. Coworker just couln't wait to bother me.

Still have a lil vacation time to use up. :ahhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
:leon: at some of the recent pictures the males have been posting.

I may actually show off my simping skills!

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
There's alot of women-hating men on this site.
Idk who's the bytch that fukked you over but damn nikka don't take it out on the rest of us!
So I guess if one ho fukks a guy over that means we're all whores.
Whoopty fukking doo.
How about we all gather around and throw a big whore party.
But seriously, nikkas need to be careful with their words because us females CLEARLY control shyt aka "p*ssy POWER!".
Just think about it.. almost every tragedy we hear about always leads back to a guy having his heart broken by a female.
The beginning of the Great Limp dikk Depression is near ladies.
We will starve every man of our kitty katz until some changes are being made!

Random, I know. but whatever the fukk. I'm bored. Don't judge me! :to:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
There's alot of women-hating men on this site.
Idk who's the bytch that fukked you over but damn nikka don't take it out on the rest of us!
So I guess if one ho fukks a guy over that means we're all whores.
Whoopty fukking doo.
How about we all gather around and throw a big whore party.
But seriously, nikkas need to be careful with their words because us females CLEARLY control shyt aka "p*ssy POWER!".
Just think about it.. almost every tragedy we hear about always leads back to a guy having his heart broken by a female.
The beginning of the Great Limp dikk Depression is near ladies.
We will starve every man of our kitty katz until some changes are being made!

Random, I know. but whatever the fukk. I'm bored. Don't judge me! :to:

I like your attitude so far. You should make a thread stating the things you just said and open it up for discussion. I can't promise you that things are going to go over well with the gentlemen, nikkas and c00ns on this site, but at least you would've stated your opinion on things... :troll:

P.S. We need you to get on camera to prove you're a woman. You'd be surprised with all the trolls we have on this site.

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth

I like your attitude so far. You should make a thread stating the things you just said and open it up for discussion. I can't promise you that things are going to go over we'll with the gentlemen, nikkas and c00ns on this site, but at least you would've stated your opinion on things... :troll:

P.S. We need you to get on camera to prove you're a woman. You'd be surprised with all the trolls we have on this site.

jYeah, my bf was just telling me about them trolls. I'll have him record me now further discussing this topic lol
I'm in one of my ranting moods lmao