Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
@yeahisaidit it's 4/20

I came up with my own mac & cheese recipe so my aunt who is on chemo would be able to eat it. I'm gonna juice up my turkey and let it sit until later when I put it in the oven.

It still doesn't feel like Christmas to me but I'm still going to make the best out of it.

tumblr_m31qp0HVwj1qzjpxo.gif

Aye lil mama.....why don't you gone head and let me and @Juicy be bridesmaids. Dammit, we'd be your flowergirls.

:skip: Are we too old to be flowergirls? :dead:

Congrats tho :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Aye lil mama.....why don't you gone head and let me and @Juicy be bridesmaids. Dammit, we'd be your flowergirls.

:skip: Are we too old to be flowergirls? :dead:

Congrats tho :D

Our male friends would love to have ya'll ratchet ass jiggalating down the aisle!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wrapped most of my daughter's gift while she was taking a nap. I was only to bring one upstairs and the others I left in the basement. I told her Santa had left them while she was asleep and he will be back tonight.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Where are all these fat women that post on the coli? Because everytime I turn around it seems like the number of "fat women" increases...dudes got a picture thread with our pics in them and still calling us fat...ridiculous

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Where are all these fat women that post on the coli? Because everytime I turn around it seems like the number of "fat women" increases...dudes got a picture thread with our pics in them and still calling us fat...ridiculous

Either you're 300lbs of fat and slob or 108lbs with a boyish body and no ass or t*ts. There is no happy medium for these men with the body of greek gods and large bank accts.