Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

How many other women do you say that to?

About your situation, you rushed into something with girl #2 to help you get over the pain/drama inflicted by girl #1 thinking it would solve everything. If you we're honest with yourself from jump, shyt wouldn't be this deep.

You'll find a way to be happy, but unfortunately it's going to come at the expense of someone else's feelings.

You're going to break your new girl's heart. Why won't you try and make things right with your ex? Are you the cause of her emotional issues?

Right now you're creating a path of destruction all because of your feelings for your ex.

-------
Ladies, your input is needed in the group. :smile:

I have no plans whatsoever to hurt who I am with now. My mind knows that a relationship with my ex wont work. I am not the cause for her emotional issues, her parents just messed her up. She has a good heart but she is mentally confused.

and @yeahisaidit, i have not said that to anyone else:wtb:

I'm past toying with hearts.
My intentions are pure

Last edited by a moderator:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
File.gif

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Don't act like u forgot the bytch that ethered yo fat funky ass a few months ago bytch :shaq:

and don't act like u wasnt poppin hella shyt when I got banned :shaq2:....throwin rocks wit yo fat ass pig fingers and hidin em now nikka? :umadbarb:
no really who are u, u fat stank breath bytch. Go wash ya under titty before speaking to me.
k0hbwh.jpg

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Gotdamnit...

I poked myself in the eye SO HARD just now.

:to:

I just wanna curl up into a ball.

:to: