Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
took my first final of the semester......i think i did alright :ehh:

Off to the spa in a few....Aw how I wish I could afford to go to the spa once a week like my rich neighbors :ahh:

Also just ordered my books for next semester...can yall believe all 4 books totaled in $90 taxes and shipping included? :leon:
(theyre rentals of course)

if I was to rent my books from my school, they wouldve been $400 dollars :stopitslime:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
@Token already has the coli going nuts and it ain't even her birthday :ooh:

I wish it wasn't 80 friggin degrees cuz I wanna get some stews and soups brewing.

This Christmas will be the most expensive one yet. My mom gets a recliner chair, my granny gets a handmade rocker from Cracker Barrel, Pawpaw gets texans playoff tickets...and I'm not even done shopping for the kids or picked my fiance out a gift. Thankfully I'm splitting the cost of those high dollar gifts with my bro :whew:

Last edited by a moderator:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
My roommate just brought home a stray and is asking me if it's okay. No it's not fukking okay...you don't know how to take care of your self let alone a dog you *beep* *beep*. She didn't even consult my two other roommates either before she brought it home. We can't have pets in these apartments and I know since I'm home most of the time I'd have to take care of it the majority of time. Don't put the dog in my face, don't ask me to pet it, don't tell me how cute it is, get it the fukk out of here. :bane:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
My roommate just brought home a stray and is asking me if it's okay. No it's not fukking okay...you don't know how to take care of your self let alone a dog you *beep* *beep*. She didn't even consult my two other roommates either before she brought it home. We can't have pets in these apartments and I know since I'm home most of the time I'd have to take care of it the majority of time. Don't put the dog in my face, don't ask me to pet it, don't tell me how cute it is, get it the fukk out of here. :bane:

Is this the same one who brought home that stray thief?

:dwillhuh:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
muse's log
day 1:

24 hours into liquid diet
i never call myself this, but damn a bytch is hungry!
i know how to get sex off my mind now, dont eat
i want to eat everything. i dont even like twizzlers and i almost drooled over some twizzlers
i now know why apple and orange arent popular smoothie ingredients
with food being a major part of who my skinny ass is, im sort of losing my mind just a little bit

no fukking waste has come out yet :wtf:

sunday at five i'll ease into fruits and veggies. and maybe graham crackers cuz a bytch love her some graham crackers

but monday, im pigging out

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
The minute they stop talkin to you is the minute they start talkin about u :youngsabo:

OAN, have yall ever disliked a song when it first came out but then years later you hear it again u start diggin it??? :dwillhuh:

This is what exactly happened to me with the throw it in the bag remix by fab and drake

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H50FEBAaRJE"]Fabolous Ft Drake Throw It In The Bag remix with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

this my shyt now :dj2:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
I was acting a fool yesterday and bruised my tailbone. I dont even want to get into how it happened. smh.

Im sitting here with my heating cap on in a robe watching american horror show. and why do I find Tate sexy? I need help.