Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
I'm doing a DVD that's called Yogalates, incorporating the two. I do wanna do some kinda cardio as well but Yogalates is cool for now.

excellent! i just added it to the amazon cart!

i def need to get back into the business of exercising...i've been doing well w/ my diet and juicing but now i have to actually try to get this chubby gut life under control

pilates is killer....im already feeling :flabbynsick:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Coli ladies I got an issue.....I would ask the entire board but i'm afraid of the backlash :upsetfavre:

Here it is, I see this dark skin black guy on the train all the time when I am heading to my uncle's office in the downtown area. He stares at me like I got something nasty on my face all the time. Finally, yesterday he sparked up a convo with me. Hes a student at UIC and has 1 more semesters to go, he is 23 years of age and is a huge gamer guy. My type :jawalrus:

Now peep this, since I'm a brown sista most of the guys that usually holla at me tend to be redbone/light skin/light brown. Dark skin men never really come at me :sadbron:

He made a comment " Black women like you don't really give men my complexion a lot of play, thats why I never approached you until now" I was like :what:

I was beyond shocked! Has this ever happened to any of you?

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
Coli ladies I got an issue.....I would ask the entire board but i'm afraid of the backlash :upsetfavre:

Here it is, I see this dark skin black guy on the train all the time when I am heading to my uncle's office in the downtown area. He stares at me like I got something nasty on my face all the time. Finally, yesterday he sparked up a convo with me. Hes a student at UIC and has 1 more semesters to go, he is 23 years of age and is a huge gamer guy. My type :jawalrus:

Now peep this, since I'm a brown sista most of the guys that usually holla at me tend to be redbone/light skin/light brown. Dark skin men never really come at me :sadbron:

He made a comment " Black women like you don't really give men my complexion a lot of play, thats why I never approached you until now" I was like :what:

I was beyond shocked! Has this ever happened to any of you?

:myman:...I wouldn't complain....my type......did your give him your digits..?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I've had a white guy say something like that, but not a black male.

This is new to me, so that is why I'm so shocked

:myman:...I wouldn't complain....my type......did your give him your digits..?

lol well I don't particularly have a type...as long as ure attractive. Yeah I hesitantly gave him my number....I'll update yall and let yall know how it goes.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
So my coworker with the girlfriend just came over to my desk, under the guise of trying to get me to share my food.. I know what you up to boo-boo...

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
I have heard that "you probably more attracted to lightskin pretty boys" comment before from dark or brown skin nikkas :smh: so untrue I love my darkskin dreadhead :yes: if you sexy you sexy.

Lol yo ppl be frontin TOO hard for twitter!! Actin like they the most faithful person ever & be the biggest hoe in person. I be wantin to put so many of my followers on blast but ima let em live.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Wait..:dwillhuh:

Did you really take me off your friend's list because I wouldnt send you any pics?????:clap:

:yeshrug:

Your bad, homey...no1curr

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin