Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I'd get sick of looking at that tree by December 1st.

Nas and Lauryn Hill concert was last night and once again Lauryn was a no show.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A man being nice to you appreciation!!! This is sad but you get kind of used to a man not really caring about little shyt you do in a day but then comes along someone who at least acts like they give a fukk and my heart goes pitter patter.

Refinanced my car for 2.24% it should be paid off way before summer now if things go well.

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
A man being nice to you appreciation!!! This is sad but you get kind of used to a man not really caring about little shyt you do in a day but then comes along someone who at least acts like they give a fukk and my heart goes pitter patter.

I accept nothing less from a man.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I'd get sick of looking at that tree by December 1st.

Nas and Lauryn Hill concert was last night and once again Lauryn was a no show.

It's shyt like that that makes me wonder why people still pay to go see her in concert. I know she's going through some things but at this point I don't see how you can stan for her hard enough to be okay with her not showing up to do even one song.

:mindblown:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
@ClassyME :lolbron: I'm not gonna neg you...but Inno :ufdup:

tumblr_m4vlu4KTar1qj3ir1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
ever since i read the other woman by dikkey, (lol dikkey) and the main character described with such fascination the man she cheated with dikk, i've been fascinated by penises. this site has changed me for the worse. im always looking for dikk pics from guys. and i love the colorful and veiny ones. every dikk i look at im analyzing the shyt like a piece of artwork

:snoop::smh:

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
ever since i read the other woman by dikkey, (lol dikkey) and the main character described with such fascination the man she cheated with dikk, i've been fascinated by penises. this site has changed me for the worse. im always looking for dikk pics from guys. and i love the colorful and veiny ones. every dikk i look at im analyzing the shyt like a piece of artwork

:russ:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Some dikks are beautiful and others not so much.

The guy I'm talking to now has a LOVELY penis...in pictures. We haven't had sex or anything but at least I don't have to wonder what I'm getting myself into if ever decide to go there.